Leftist Response to Hamas Attacks

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

An Israeli peace activist was mugged by reality while being held hostage in Gaza

By Andrea Widburg

True peace, one that sees people of good will living in harmony with each other despite differing attitudes on some issues, is a wonderful thing. I’d certainly like to see a world like that, although faith tells us it won’t happen without divine intervention. In the real world, there are bad actors, but some once-naïve peace activists—including one former Israeli hostage—are giving up on their Utopian dreams and finally facing reality.

To understand the lunatic nature of leftist peace activists, let’s take a walk through the animal kingdom. Porcupines speak softly and carry big stickers (pun intended). Skunks speak softly and carry big stinks. If you leave them alone, they will leave you alone. If you attack, they will respond in very unpleasant ways.

Peace activists, however, don’t understand this defensive principle. They believe that, if you’re a rabbit who sees a fox coming your way (a fox that has as its raison d’etre eating rabbits) and you lie down on your back and show your tummy, the fox will be so charmed by your peaceful attitude that it will refrain from eating you.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Now we have proof that the FACE Act is only used to charge/convict pro-life protestors in-front of abortion clinics.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Drexel University Professor Charged With Stealing Pro-Israel Lawn Signs From Synagogue and Private Home

“We are just taking them because we feel like it is a representative of genocide”

A professor at Drexel University in Philadelphia is one of three women charged with stealing pro-Israel signs from the lawn of a synagogue and a home in the city. This is just like when anti-Israel activists tear down posters of Israelis who have been missing since October 7th.

Why do people on the left think this kind of behavior is acceptable? Even supposedly intelligent people like college professors?

This story began months ago but is just coming to public notice now.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Pennsylvania State Capitol Evacuated after Bomb Threat ‘In the Name of Palestine’

“In the name of Palestine, I have hidden highly lethal lead azide devices in and around Pennsylvania State Capitol as well as the Pennsylvania Judicial Center,” the suspect, going by the alias of “glorytoourmartyrs,” wrote. “I plan on triggering one device every few hours until Joe Biden goes on national television and publicly denounces the illegitimate state of Israel. Keep in mind I am inside one of the 2 buildings armed w/ a knife, and plan on remaining here to my dying breath!”

According to a statement from the Pennsylvania Department of General Services, law enforcement immediately evacuated the state capitol and conducted a sweep of the complex. They did not detect any explosives or the presence of the individual who sent the email, which had as its subject line “My manifesto.”

“Following a comprehensive search, Capitol Police, federal, state, and local authorities determined there was no credible threat and the buildings were cleared to reopen,” the department announced.

stgislander

PREMO Member

Pennsylvania State Capitol Evacuated after Bomb Threat ‘In the Name of Palestine’

“In the name of Palestine, I have hidden highly lethal lead azide devices in and around Pennsylvania State Capitol as well as the Pennsylvania Judicial Center,” the suspect, going by the alias of “glorytoourmartyrs,” wrote. “I plan on triggering one device every few hours until Joe Biden goes on national television and publicly denounces the illegitimate state of Israel. Keep in mind I am inside one of the 2 buildings armed w/ a knife, and plan on remaining here to my dying breath!”

According to a statement from the Pennsylvania Department of General Services, law enforcement immediately evacuated the state capitol and conducted a sweep of the complex. They did not detect any explosives or the presence of the individual who sent the email, which had as its subject line “My manifesto.”

“Following a comprehensive search, Capitol Police, federal, state, and local authorities determined there was no credible threat and the buildings were cleared to reopen,” the department announced.
The authorities will investigate and find nothing.