Leonardtown HS lockdown

S

Shutterbug

Keepinitsimple said:
You really represent the area well. Thanks for the warm welcome.
Don't mind her....she had to order her drugs online and they aren't here yet.

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
mainman said:
:dance:

I'm just mad because she stole my idea...:tantrum
I did come back from lunch with more money than I left with. :whistle: Don't tell anybody. This is a secret private forum, isn't it? :buttkick:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Old Dog said:
No, I can get my info from here and St. Mary's Today, and The Bay Net, and News4. But I don't feel that relieves the school system of the responsibility of communicating directly to the parents in some fashion. It's their job.
They communicate with the parents via the news media. Can you imagine calling umpteen thousand parents?

:faint:

It's ridiculous to think that the school should do that. That's why they call the radio, papers and TV stations to get the word out.

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
vraiblonde said:
They communicate with the parents via the news media. Can you imagine calling umpteen thousand parents?

It's ridiculous to think that the school should do that. That's why they call the radio, papers and TV stations to get the word out.
True, I don't know how Somd is, but my high school graduating class was over 800 and the school pop was around 3500.

rigirl

Thank you, thank you, thank you for letting me know the kids are safe and are coming home! I must have missed the news report. This is the only place I heard that they were safe!

Toxick

Splat
FancyBelle said:
Hey! I am almost to 1000 posts! What do I win?

Nipple leeches.

It stings when they first latch on, but after a while, it becomes comfortable, and they stick straight up when you get excited.

K-T7

So has anyone got the real truth, and whether they found the student and the gun?
I am so glad for you all that all your friends/children and relatives, are going home safe. You were and are all in my thoughts and prayers.

mainman

Set Trippin
vraiblonde said:

Don't you think he should write his mayor? :confused: I do....

rdkarob

Just wonder

Are they letting the kid that was roaming the hallways with a duffle bag full of guns and explosives go home too????

Guess her source wasn't really good :dork: Got everyone upset for nothing...