Leonardtown HS lockdown

mainman

Set Trippin
rdkarob said:
Are they letting the kid that was roaming the hallways with a duffle bag full of guns and explosives go home too????

Guess her source wasn't really good :dork: Got everyone upset for nothing...
:dork: Better safe than sorry....

maylinduplantis

gunslinger
rdkarob said:
Are they letting the kid that was roaming the hallways with a duffle bag full of guns and explosives go home too????

Guess her source wasn't really good :dork: Got everyone upset for nothing...

no... we decided that was a mistype... it should of read...

there's a kid roaming the hallway with a duffle bag full of gum... and i'm a big tard...

there we go! much better :yay:

Somdmommy

:Jeepin' in NC:
Barnacle said:
They did check every student, every bag, every classroom.
Did they ever find out if the kid ran off or what?

Who is to say he wont come back in a few days or weeks!

Barnacle

Somdmommy said:

That is the scary part. No one knows if it was a hoax or if the kid was able to hide the gun for another day!!!

Somdmommy

Barnacle said:
That is the scary part. No one knows if it was a hoax or if the kid was able to hide the gun for another day!!!
Oh man...I would hope that the cops are going to hang around for the next couple of days.

maylinduplantis

gunslinger
they're doing a bus by bus release... it's going slow... they announced "anyone leaving the building goes on a bus, if they don't go on a bus, put them in a cruiser and we'll sort them out later"

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Somdmommy said:

No weapon found...what if there wasn't even a weapon at all? Very possible the "witness'" didn't actually see a gun, but something else. :shrug:

Negative Nancy

Pissy Biatch
Kid did not want to go to school and says to granny, "look that kid has a gun" Granny saw nothind but did not want to look old and out of touch and says "yeah I saw it too"

And that's how it starts.

CMC122

Go Braves!
Girl just sent me a text, they are calling buses one at a time so it's gonna be a while before they get home.

Somdmommy

Negative Nancy said:
Kid did not want to go to school and says to granny, "look that kid has a gun" Granny saw nothind but did not want to look old and out of touch and says "yeah I saw it too"

And that's how it starts.
Well I hope that turns out to be the truth.