Leonardtown HS lockdown

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
appyday said:
Ok this is what I heard...the boy was seen at the Fast stop putting a gun in his back pack and saying he was going to shoot as many kids as he could...the reason he cant be identified is the people at the fast stop did not know the kid..if the kid was seen by other kids or the shool they would know who it was. And they did not know if he went to Leonardtown or the Tech center or where he went when he left..and the person that told me this sleeps with a state trooper..

I've always wanted to sleep with a trooper. I dated a cop once but we never went all the way. :lmao:

BTW Appy is your daughter home yet? :huggy:

Negative Nancy

Pissy Biatch
bmd1011 said:
I just got a phone call saying that the kids aren't being let out early....that now 4 teachers are being held hostage and the swat teams going in???

something about how the kid's dad died last night....and the ambulance took hours to get there, then the cell cut off...who knows at this point.

classic case of telephone where the story gets messed up????

i'm really hoping the kids are being let out though!

You are a tard. I think SOMD should look into your IP address.

alex

I was calm until he just called to say he is still in the school. At this point I just want him home. He is my only child and I NEED to see him and hug him. Sorry if that sounds selfish but that is the way it is. I wanted to go to the school and pick him up but the news said not to do that so I didn't. The next time I will do it any way. If they knew they were dismissing early, if the buses were there early and even if they are loading them one at a time he should have been home by now!!!

Ponytail

alex said:
I was calm until he just called to say he is still in the school. At this point I just want him home. He is my only child and I NEED to see him and hug him. Sorry if that sounds selfish but that is the way it is. I wanted to go to the school and pick him up but the news said not to do that so I didn't. The next time I will do it any way. If they knew they were dismissing early, if the buses were there early and even if they are loading them one at a time he should have been home by now!!!

Unless maybe he is the one with the gun??? :twitch: But then, you are still alive and given BMD1011's report, you would have died last night. But then, maybe we should get a report from BuddyLee and the MD Ghost Hunters, and the possible haunting of the SOMD forums and ... :jameo:

alex said:

Are you a member of Pooh & Tigger's Corner?

bmd1011

Ponytail said:
Unless maybe he is the one with the gun??? :twitch: But then, you are still alive and given BMD1011's report, you would have died last night. But then, maybe we should get a report from BuddyLee and the MD Ghost Hunters, and the possible haunting of the SOMD forums and ... :jameo:

once again.....I was just saying what I was told. I did not know what happened, but from what I heard a person came into a friend's work and told them this...and my friend and whoever else saw the reports on tv...i don't even know ok..

just saying what i had heard for clarification. geeze....but enough is enough, sorry i stated what i had heard, seeing if anyone had heard the same thing for whatever reason.

basicallyi'm at work, only have access to these forums, and then a few news articles but they haven't been updated last i checked....therefore i had no idea whether the tv reports were true or not.

sunflower

Loving My Life...
alex said:

A friend of mine is a bus driver. He hasnt even left the school Yet. He said in 10 more min he will be leaving, plus he has to pick up the elementary kids after that, so parents your kids will be home soon. Be calm...

bmd1011

alright real question here....since the high school/middle school buses are running late.....does this also mean the elementary school kids will be late?

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
I just heard on the scanner that the parents can come into the middle school now to pick up their kids and that busses are leaving.

alex

I know I should be calm and basically I am, I am just pissed off at the way this and the information was being handled. The school calls you for the littlest thing - come to PTA meetings, buy a year book, but they couldn't activate their phone tree to let parents know what is going on? I am more upset at the school then anything else. And I did hug him this morning, just like I do most days.

R

residentofcre

One of the ladies that works with me just went to pick up her son. There were letting them go one by one starting at 1:15... her son rides the bus to Chopticon and then makes a connection there for home.. [sorry about the spelling] ... when he got to where he picks up the bus at Chopticon he had already missed his connection....

She called the school to verify.... they say there are hundreds of kids stranded....

If McKay and Zylok hoped to get some worthwhile press out of this... they didn't follow thru.... :coffee: