Leonardtown HS lockdown

For the record, Leonardtown Elementary's principal left a message on my answering machine at 1:35 informing me that her school was not under any threat and all was fine, however, I should be alert to the fact that bus schedules would most likely be affected by today's events.

Christy

b*tch rocket
vraiblonde said:
One of my clients is at the school right now waiting for his daughter - he's been there for an hour and who knows how much longer.

He said that there is NOTHING on the radio - NOTHING. Can you imagine? Big friggin' story like this, parents stuck in cars without information, and the damn radio station can't even be bothered to break into their canned music to give community information!

WTH is up with that??? WSMD has completely dropped the ball on this. :boo:

Not true, I heard it on 98.3 around 3:00. :shrug:

MMDad

Lem Putt
vraiblonde said:
One of my clients is at the school right now waiting for his daughter - he's been there for an hour and who knows how much longer.

He said that there is NOTHING on the radio - NOTHING. Can you imagine? Big friggin' story like this, parents stuck in cars without information, and the damn radio station can't even be bothered to break into their canned music to give community information!

WTH is up with that??? WSMD has completely dropped the ball on this. :boo:
They'll recite the Sherriff's press release on Monday. That's as timely as they get.

Pete

Repete
Boy was home sick today so I locked him in his room today so he would not miss out on the experience.

appyday said:
She is fine..she is not upset and said it was boring all day..she did say the SWAT frisked all the kids...suprised though they did not have a woman searching and patting down the girls...thanks for asking she is fine... :huggy:
I'm glad she's home... what a day... maybe you should let her hit the easter basket...:huggy:

K-T7

appyday said:
suprised though they did not have a woman searching and patting down the girls...
seriously?.....wow that surprises me too...they should have had women patting down the girls!!!...Hmmm wonder how many women are SWAT?

onebdzee

off the shelf
16 yr old mutt was in the tech center and said that he was bored all day but, he got to see the swat team charging into the school(he had a front row seat for this)....then he got home and watched the news and changed his mind....

The best part now....2 of his friends were on the news :ohwell:

Might I also add....he gave me a big hug and told me that he loved me :yay:
(and that he was starving)

Somdmommy

:Jeepin' in NC:
Glad to hear the kids made it home!

Hope the cops figure out what is going on!

If that kid was really going to do something, I'm sure he will be coming back!

Somdmommy

:Jeepin' in NC:
onebdzee said:
16 yr old mutt was in the tech center and said that he was bored all day but, he got to see the swat team charging into the school(he had a front row seat for this)....then he got home and watched the news and changed his mind....

The best part now....2 of his friends were on the news :ohwell:

Might I also add....he gave me a big hug and told me that he loved me :yay:
(and that he was starving)
Thats so sweet!

H

hborror

The only good from all this was the arrest of all the pot head kids.

Alot of shocked parents this evening!