Leonardtown HS lockdown

Ponytail

kwillia said:
WTF do you want them to tell you.... two people saw a kid with a gun. They saw him head over to the school. They reported it to the school. The school reported it to the police. The police took the threat serious. They are checking each room and each student before a student is released. What more do you want to know...:banghead:

:buttkick: For cryin out loud, the dude is apologizing for his earlier rantings. Quit knawing at his friggin ankles, will ya?

Ponytail said:
:buttkick: For cryin out loud, the dude is apologizing for his earlier rantings. Quit knawing at his friggin ankles, will ya?
Don't you have a thread or two to go start about something that has already been posted...:smack:

lepgirl

I'm not sure about the other elementary schools but the Dynard students are coming home on time...My daughter just arrived.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
lepgirl said:
I'm not sure about the other elementary schools but the Dynard students are coming home on time...My daughter just arrived.
It was just on the radio a few min ago that parents should expect delays as the buses are shared between many schools.

Ponytail

kwillia said:
Don't you have a thread or two to go start about something that has already been posted...:smack:

Where have YOU been? I did that already. Don't start chompin at MY ankles now!

:lol:

Ponytail

Tigerlily said:
It was just on the radio a few min ago that parents should expect delays as the buses are shared between many schools.

Huh. Who'd a thunk it? Staggered start times between the schools... you mean, they gotta stagger the end times too? AND send the younger students home FIRST?? Oh, the horror. :rolleyes:

:jameo:

Ponytail said:
Where have YOU been? I did that already. Don't start chompin at MY ankles now!

:lol:
I'm sorry... I'm just so stressed because I didn't get a freakin' recording from my kid's school principal tell me she had nothing specific she could tell me...:bawl:

mandr96

lepgirl said:

My daughter is a teacher at LMS. She said there are still students there because they are only moving one bus at a time, and there is currently a hold up of some sort now at the HS. There are parents ranting about not being given any info......the teachers were not even told what was going on!!! You guys have kept me quite entertained today :popcorn:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
One of my clients is at the school right now waiting for his daughter - he's been there for an hour and who knows how much longer.

He said that there is NOTHING on the radio - NOTHING. Can you imagine? Big friggin' story like this, parents stuck in cars without information, and the damn radio station can't even be bothered to break into their canned music to give community information!

WTH is up with that??? WSMD has completely dropped the ball on this. :boo:

maylinduplantis

gunslinger
vraiblonde said:
One of my clients is at the school right now waiting for his daughter - he's been there for an hour and who knows how much longer.

He said that there is NOTHING on the radio - NOTHING. Can you imagine? Big friggin' story like this, parents stuck in cars without information, and the damn radio station can't even be bothered to break into their canned music to give community information!

I'll agree there... the radio was blank all day, except with pointless news... I think someone should of had the balls to get on air and read from the information from SOMEWHERE, not that pre recorded crap...

Ponytail

maylinduplantis said:
I'll agree there... the radio was blank all day, except with pointless news... I think someone should of had the balls to get on air and read from the information from SOMEWHERE, not that pre recorded crap...

So that you could have HEARD the same info that you were reading here? :confused:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Ponytail said:
Huh. Who'd a thunk it? Staggered start times between the schools... you mean, they gotta stagger the end times too? AND send the younger students home FIRST?? Oh, the horror. :rolleyes:

:jameo:

Who's ankle chompin now :killingme FYI the younger ones are the last ones to get home from school. If you go back and read several people asked if this would effect other schools as well. I was simply trying to be helpful :flowers:

Tigerlily said:
Who's ankle chompin now :killingme FYI the younger ones are the last ones to get home from school. If you go back and read several people asked if this would effect other schools as well. I was simply trying to be helpful :flowers:
:yeahthat: Somepeopleskids...:rolleyes:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
vraiblonde said:

102.9 and the 97.7 have had updates every thirty minutes all day. They also broadcast the press conference several times as well.

Ponytail

Tigerlily said:

And I did't want kwillia to think I was singling her out. And I'm REALLY bored. I have read the whole thing. And it looked like to me that alot of the younger kids HAVE gotten home already.

No matter. I've got my new kevlar riding boots on. Chomp away you two.

VRAI! I've got a new Smilie I'd like to submit an idea for. :anklebiter: Eh?