Leonardtown HS lockdown

sunflower

Loving My Life...
da6bearz said:
Not enough communication. I'm just really glad my daughter had her cell phone and I was able to make sure she was alright.

Please Quote who your responding back to please TYVM

slotted

appyday said:
Daughter is home safe :huggy:

Daughter wont get cell back for awhile she was sneaking smirnoffs up to her bedroom via coathangers and her easter basket :yikes: she will be in trouble for while..
coathangers and easter basket. :killingme

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
da6bearz said:
Bite me!! I can be pissy if I want that's what forum are for. :lalala: :razz:
Why don't you check your nasty attitude and go make your child a snack. Or do you plan on biatchin at them when they get home. :smack:

da6bearz said:
You know I just want to apologize. I'm just upset that no one would tell us anything. I'm just thankful my daughter is alright. :huggy:
WTF do you want them to tell you.... two people saw a kid with a gun. They saw him head over to the school. They reported it to the school. The school reported it to the police. The police took the threat serious. They are checking each room and each student before a student is released. What more do you want to know...:banghead:

da6bearz

kwillia said:
WTF do you want them to tell you.... two people saw a kid with a gun. They saw him head over to the school. They reported it to the school. The school reported it to the police. The police took the threat serious. They are checking each room and each student before a student is released. What more do you want to know...:banghead:
Whatever I'm finished with you all.