Let's all welcome the new dog

rippnlips

Yes, that's right. Total Control has put a deposit on a new dog. We have neither been paid back, nor responded to since the Buyer Beware post I put up a while ago. I find this very interesting. Using this forum is a last resort in order to get some sort of resolution.

I honestly believe that TC has no intent whatsoever to repay the debt. There were 1,700 views to my last post, so I believe there is a lot of interest out there regarding this dispute. TC, if you have a response, please, by all means, voice it. Let your peers be the judge.

I personally hate credit card companies, it doesn't stop me from paying them - it's a debt that I willingly incurred. I expect to be re-paid as well, no matter what your opinion of me is.

PrepH4U

Yes, that's right. Total Control has put a deposit on a new dog. We have neither been paid back, nor responded to since the Buyer Beware post I put up a while ago. I find this very interesting. Using this forum is a last resort in order to get some sort of resolution.

I honestly believe that TC has no intent whatsoever to repay the debt. There were 1,700 views to my last post, so I believe there is a lot of interest out there regarding this dispute. TC, if you have a response, please, by all means, voice it. Let your peers be the judge.

I personally hate credit card companies, it doesn't stop me from paying them - it's a debt that I willingly incurred. I expect to be re-paid as well, no matter what your opinion of me is.

:snacks:

ElliesMom

This is not the place for you to resolve your money issues with other people.
In fact your being pretty petty and are making yourself look bad.
If you legitemately have a problem with whomever -- take such a matter to small claims court -- not here.

I hope this garbage gets erased.

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
:shrug:I dont know guys. Its nice to get a heads up on who you can and can't extend credit to in our small horsie community. But, you will propably have more luck in small claims court. Good Luck

Last edited:

rippnlips

This is not the place for you to resolve your money issues with other people.
In fact your being pretty petty and are making yourself look bad.
If you legitemately have a problem with whomever -- take such a matter to small claims court -- not here.

I hope this garbage gets erased.

Do you not like the customer feedback used on most internet sites? Or is that offensive as well? This is an internet site and I'm providing feedback about a member, it just so happens to be a zero star feedback so others will not get burned like me. This is a very nice community of people, there just happens to be one among you who is not honest.....just letting you know. I'll take my lumps from those who think I'm offensive. I am an honest hard working person, not a charity. I really don't care about the money, I care about getting hosed - one buck or ten thousand..... it's irrelevant. Dishonesty is dishonesty. Madoff comes to mind, someone should have blown the whistle on him as well.

mingiz

Horse Poor
I would have to agree. How long is someone supposed to wait to receive their money back. :shrug:

I know I know....:starcat:Never ...:sarcasm:Because the person that owes the money is sitting back reading all the post and ignoring it all hoping it will go away. :popcorn:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Do you not like the customer feedback used on most internet sites? Or is that offensive as well? This is an internet site and I'm providing feedback about a member, it just so happens to be a zero star feedback so others will not get burned like me. This is a very nice community of people, there just happens to be one among you who is not honest.....just letting you know. I'll take my lumps from those who think I'm offensive. I am an honest hard working person, not a charity. I really don't care about the money, I care about getting hosed - one buck or ten thousand..... it's irrelevant. Dishonesty is dishonesty. Madoff comes to mind, someone should have blown the whistle on him as well.

AIG!!! AIG!!!:faint: Couldn't resist.:lmao:

fredsaid2

The fourm may not be the best means to get the money due you but I have to agree, it's hard to see someone who owes you money with a new non-essential item while the debt to you remains unpaid. I have a somewhat similar situation. It was a 'handshake' deal, no documentation. I've had to come to terms w/ never seeing the money again. I guess the best policy is only lend what you can afford to lose.