Let's all welcome the new dog

devinej

oh right, i always forget there are two of them...hmm what are the odds that they are both straight?

(i like this threat topic much better than the original :killingme)

PrepH4U

No it didn't WORK I told them

when my kids had a home and WHEN I GOT MY CHECK..... I keep my word??

now you can delet

Why are you so pissy about it! YOU were the one that owed the money! This was their money that they earned FOR THEIR KIDS to KEEP THEM in their home. In my opinion they were very patient and waited. Instead of apologizing about the length of time for repayment you tried to make it seem they were in the wrong for asking for THEIR money when they did. Your problems wouldn't had mattered if they were a commercial lender!! Some people are such class acts!

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Why are you so pissy about it! YOU were the one that owed the money! This was their money that they earned FOR THEIR KIDS to KEEP THEM in their home. In my opinion they were very patient and waited. Instead of apologizing about the length of time for repayment you tried to make it seem they were in the wrong for asking for THEIR money when they did. Your problems wouldn't had mattered if they were a commercial lender!! Some people are such class acts!
:high5:Very well said