Let's all welcome the new dog

rippnlips

The fourm may not be the best means to get the money due you but I have to agree, it's hard to see someone who owes you money with a new non-essential item while the debt to you remains unpaid. I have a somewhat similar situation. It was a 'handshake' deal, no documentation. I've had to come to terms w/ never seeing the money again. I guess the best policy is only lend what you can afford to lose.

I agree 100% and we can afford to lose it, it just burns me to the bone to be taken as a sucker. A deal is a deal. I have never hosed anyone, nor will I.

sockgirl77

True! Just wait until those 3 pets you have now want pets of their own. :killingme And they will, for sure.

As long at it lives in an aquarium and it doesn't slither Mom's cool. Oh but I would love one of those litter trained Extreme Dandies though. But at their pricetag they better be pissing gold in that litter box.

Loper

Animal Poor!
None. They're only cute when they're someone elses. I hate animal hair and smells! I have 3 pets. My kids. That's more than enough. :lol:

I'm the exact opposite... I hate kids and their smells! Kids are only cute when they are someone elses! :lmao:

But to put this thread back ON Topic... It is good to know for our horse and animal community on who can be trusted and who shouldn't be! :yay:

GallopNTec

The fourm may not be the best means to get the money due you but I have to agree, it's hard to see someone who owes you money with a new non-essential item while the debt to you remains unpaid. I have a somewhat similar situation. It was a 'handshake' deal, no documentation. I've had to come to terms w/ never seeing the money again. I guess the best policy is only lend what you can afford to lose.
Tru Dat!!! Ben Franklin said "neither a borrower nor a lender be".
:offtopic:advanced ( grandkids sperm donor /tick turd ) daughters soon to be ex husband $$$$ while he was working for our company.he worked 3 more days and swears we owe him money!!!

mingiz

Horse Poor
I agree 100% and we can afford to lose it, it just burns me to the bone to be taken as a sucker. A deal is a deal. I have never hosed anyone, nor will I.

It's a shame that people take advantage of things. Yes a deal is a deal and I agree and also have been burned but I chalked it up as a lesson. As you I try to be honest and do try to help people in need but now I think more about what could happen so I always pass my generosity to only a chosen few. But I always remember What goes around comes around.

Tazgirl

Same here Fred, I learned the hard way never to loan anyone money:nomoney:, especially on a handshake to a considered friend. I have kissed my 2K good bye forever........:doh:

Robin

Even harder to swallow the loss of what I considered a good friendship. Good friends are hard to find and it hurts when you find out that people don't think the same of you as you do of them.:otter:

Dead beat con artist.