Let's talk about "Dick" ......

Nanny Pam

This thread is for the Big Brother "Dick" lovers....

I think he is awesome. He is the life of the house and I'd love to see him stay in the house till the end. I can't begin to imagine how boring the house would be without his antics! :lmao:

He holds me in this hypnotic trance from the minute the show starts till it's over. :hot: :drool:

Last edited:
D

dems4me

Nanny Pam said:
I have been all through that for the last 3 days! It won't work on my computer. I just got off the phone with them to cancel my "Superpass" account.
I would have been in heaven to be able to watch my Dick anytime I wanted to. :drool:

Its on one of the showtime channels at midnight for a few hours which is 9pm their time live... also when the drinking starts I think (coincidentally) :lol: Here... this can be your av... and this your title - I like dick :lol:

Attachments

• bb8_evildicknom.jpg
    bb8_evildicknom.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 84

SoMDGirl42

I love me some Dick :whistle:

What channel, day, and time does Big Brother come on again? I haven't caught an episode this year yet.

Nanny Pam

dems4me said:
Its on one of the showtime channels at midnight for a few hours which is 9pm their time live... also when the drinking starts I think (coincidentally) :lol: Here... this can be your av... and this your title - I like dick :lol:

:huggy: