Let's talk about "Dick" ......

Nanny Pam

There is a very funny movie on tonight...."Diary of a mad black woman" But I'll be tuned into Big Brother, instead. And I LOVE Tyler Perry!!

meangirl

Nice lady!
Nanny Pam said:
As long as Dick isn't one of them....I'm good!

Who do you think will go?

I really don't know who will go but I'm hoping Eric is one of them. He drives me nuts with those weird faces he makes all the time and his odd shaped head. :jameo:

I'm good as long as Dick stays too. I'm hoping he is the WINNER!

Nanny Pam

meangirl said:
I really don't know who will go but I'm hoping Eric is one of them. He drives me nuts with those weird faces he makes all the time and his odd shaped head. :jameo:

I'm good as long as Dick stays too. I'm hoping he is the WINNER!
:high5:

Ruthless Babe

I can't believe Jameka is in the final four. I know she's from Southern MD but even so I couldn't even force myself to route for her because she's done absolutely nothing.

We now know who the final 3 will be but I won't post it here in case you all don't want to find out yet.

How long do you think Dick and Dani will try to ride out their 15 minutes (I'm thinking forever!). I won't be surprised to see them on The Amazing Race next a la Rob and Amber. Those who don't love them certainly love to hate them, and it would definitely boost the ratings.

meangirl

Nice lady!
Ruthless Babe said:
I can't believe Jameka is in the final four. I know she's from Southern MD but even so I couldn't even force myself to route for her because she's done absolutely nothing.

We now know who the final 3 will be but I won't post it here in case you all don't want to find out yet.

How long do you think Dick and Dani will try to ride out their 15 minutes (I'm thinking forever!). I won't be surprised to see them on The Amazing Race next a la Rob and Amber. Those who don't love them certainly love to hate them, and it would definitely boost the ratings.

I think it's pretty smart of her that she didn't have to do anything...and there she is. :lol:

Nanny Pam

My nightmare might be happening. :yikes: Dick & Daniele are on the block. :frown: Hope Daniele wins POV.
I must have Dick to exist! He can't go! :drama:

D

dems4me

Nanny Pam said:
My nightmare might be happening. :yikes: Dick & Daniele are on the block. :frown: Hope Daniele wins POV.
I must have Dick to exist! He can't go! :drama:

:yahoo: :yahoo: :whistle: