Let's talk about "Dick" ......

D

dems4me

Nanny Pam said:
She's somewhat 'whiney' but I like her.

Thought you would :lol: She's too fickle, she hated her dad at the start, her dad helped her with strategy, and even took her off the block instead of himself to stay in the house and now that he's (still) not well received around there, she's all of a sudden acting like she hates him again. She's a user :barf: I didn't like the way she played (used) nick either, and now she's sitting there in the house wondering why people don't trust her :killingme: Next target is Zach and Jen for using on her agenda :shrug: I like Jameka - she told her last night to her face how fake she is :clap: Go local girl!! :clap:

D

dems4me

Novus Collectus said:
Never even heard of it.

Its kind of hard to catch on tv, it's only on Sunday nights, Tuesday nights, and Thursday nights during prime time :lol: :smooch:

Choklatjunkeee

EmnJoe said:
I hope they kick off Dustin. I want Dick to stay longer. :whistle:

Ditto! I don't think the show will be nearly as interesting if Dick leaves. :yeahthat:

Poor Zach doesn't have a clue.
Jen is going to get used quick and sent home.
Danielle... not sure, but she is whiney
Dustin needs to speak up and not himself be bullied
Jameka is playing the game well
Eric is pathetic and annoying
Amber is also annoying
Jessica's voice is enough to send me over the edge

Nanny Pam

Choklatjunkeee said:
Ditto! I don't think the show will be nearly as interesting if Dick leaves. :yeahthat:

Poor Zach doesn't have a clue.
Jen is going to get used quick and sent home.
Danielle... not sure, but she is whiney
Dustin needs to speak up and not himself be bullied
Jameka is playing the game well
Eric is pathetic and annoying
Amber is also annoying
Jessica's voice is enough to send me over the edge
:howdy:

Nanny Pam

So, no-one wants to talk about Dick with me.....fine....I'm tired anyway, so I'm going to bed. Goodnight everyone. :howdy:

I will have sweet dreams tonight. :snooze:

D

dems4me

Nanny Pam said:
So, no-one wants to talk about Dick with me.....fine....I'm tired anyway, so I'm going to bed. Goodnight everyone. :howdy:

I will have sweet dreams tonight. :snooze:

:frown: