LHS Drumline Coach Arrested

camily

Peace
Read the comments in the link of the first post. "hes amazing" is posting. She is the one who is his girlfriend on myspace.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bann : I'm not making an ass out of anything.

This girl was involved in some kind of thing with a person in authority over her. If it was rape then he would have been charged with rape. Instead it was an "inappropriate relationship" and "sexual child abuse". It is against the law, true. But they didn't charge him with rape, so I think that speaks to the fact that she was a willing participant. (illegal or not)

Monica Lewinski had no trouble whatsoever flaunting herself to her boss. [Who just happened to be the POTUS.] Gee, I guess that took some kind of nerve, and I'm sure it wasn't her first time to find herself in that kind of situation.

Yes, but obviously there was a reason she would look for or be volnerable to an adult. You don't know anything about this girl.

And - neither do you. You are speculating about her. As was I.

The guy, the man, the adult in this matter - HE was in the wrong. Everyone agrees on that. The speculation on this forum about the girl and her part in it - was just that - speculation, since no one has the details. I never said anything about her reasons for doing whatever it was she was doing, because at this point - no one knows what they are.

camily

Peace
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bann : I'm not making an ass out of anything.

This girl was involved in some kind of thing with a person in authority over her. If it was rape then he would have been charged with rape. Instead it was an "inappropriate relationship" and "sexual child abuse". It is against the law, true. But they didn't charge him with rape, so I think that speaks to the fact that she was a willing participant. (illegal or not)

Monica Lewinski had no trouble whatsoever flaunting herself to her boss. [Who just happened to be the POTUS.] Gee, I guess that took some kind of nerve, and I'm sure it wasn't her first time to find herself in that kind of situation.

The guy, the man, the adult in this matter - HE was in the wrong. Everyone agrees on that. The speculation on this forum about the girl and her part in it - was just that - speculation, since no one has the details. I never said anything about her reasons for doing whatever it was she was doing, because at this point - no one knows what they are.

It's retarded to bring Monica Lewinski into this thread. Apples and oranges.

fairykisses

Obviously, reading & actually comprehending analogies are apples & oranges to some people, too.

:shrug:
You want to put blame on him well she just at fault too. I think they were in a relationship and he dumped her and out of anger she went and told. Come she is 16 it not like she 10 or 11. I know the guy and he seem nice. All you guys want to do is bash him there always 2 sides to a story. So now he has to be classifed as a sex offender ( hope I spelled it right) I think she was a willing part of this too. I'm not taking his side but remember there are always 2 sides of the story. :buttkick:

Callie girl

You want to put blame on him well she just at fault too. I think they were in a relationship and he dumped her and out of anger she went and told. Come she is 16 it not like she 10 or 11. I know the guy and he seem nice. All you guys want to do is bash him there always 2 sides to a story. So now he has to be classifed as a sex offender ( hope I spelled it right) I think she was a willing part of this too. I'm not taking his side but remember there are always 2 sides of the story. :buttkick:

I'm sure there are two sides to the story but he is the older one and the one that was there to instruct or whatever. You send your kids to school to learn and think that they are safe. Teachers are a role model and are there to guide the kids, not to take advantage of our kids. No matter if she came on to him or not, he was th adult and should have said no.

fredsaid2

In this case there is only the one side. He is the adult. He had no business morally or legally forming a 'relationship' with a minor. Perhaps he is a generally nice person. He should have added responsibility and maturity to his repertoire before choosing to coach a group of high school kids.

sommpd

Quote:

Your problem is an adult committed a crime, and you say things like this;

I'm sure she's not so sweet and innocent.

Why would you make an assumption that a victim of a crime, whom you admittedly don't know, is not sweet and innocent?

Etred101

Children, even 16, dont have the legal capacity to consent. The law is one-sided in that respect. It favors protection of children over the sexual proclivities of adults.