Little Bastages!

J

justhangn

Originally posted by RoseRed
I think that someone was messing with my neighbors car in the wee hours this morning. His alarm went off at 4am. He shut it off. It went off again two more times. Myself and the other neighbors were not bothered at all.

Why didn't the bark of Smith & Wesson fix the problem??:shrug:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I got everyone beat. My freakin brand new car got egged driving through the neighborhood a couple weeks ago. Only one hit but it was hard enough to crack the paint. :burning: :burning: :burning:

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Christy
See, no you got me thinkin. I bet it's not teenagers at all, it's a bunch of Lowes employees getting ready to lose their jobs if they don't boost sales. :lol:
A conspiracy!

I knew it! :twitch:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by pixiegirl
I got everyone beat. My freakin brand new car got egged driving through the neighborhood a couple weeks ago. Only one hit but it was hard enough to crack the paint. :burning: :burning: :burning:

Rice paper does tear easy, huh? :lol:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Geeeezz..Pixie and Christy. Now who did both of you guys #### off so much that they want to damage your stuff???:biggrin:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by cattitude
Geeeezz..Pixie and Christy. Now who did both of you guys #### off so much that they want to damage your stuff???:biggrin:
Hmmmm, I don't know, but a certain mpg comes to mind...

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Has anyone tried rigging some paintball-type setup to deter mailbox baseball? Something that would shower the "player" in paint or tear gas.

J

justhangn

Originally posted by Tonio
Has anyone tried rigging some paintball-type setup to deter mailbox baseball? Something that would shower the "player" in paint or tear gas.

The cop frowned on my land-mine theory. :frown:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by justhangn
Can you say "T O Y O T A"?? :lol:

As a matter of fact I can. Out of all the cars I've had including domestic cars before the Lexus the TOYOTA was BY FAR the nicest and most reliable. So :neener: . Keep your domestics and while you're busy replacing things on them in 3-5 years I'll be spending my $$$ on bigger and better things.

J

justhangn

As a matter of fact I can. Out of all the cars I've had including domestic cars before the Lexus the TOYOTA was BY FAR the nicest and most reliable.

With the exception of that dastardly carpet. :lmao: Of course I’m just yanking your chain, but I can’t see paying that much for a Toyota called Lexus.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Tonio

Actually, the last damage to my mailbox was somebody shooting it with a paintball. Fortunately, no damage - just some clean-up.

As I can't see my mailbox from my house, I would be afraid it would go off at the wrong time. We are planning to put up a cement post or a brick mailbox in the future. :wink:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by justhangn
With the exception of that dastardly carpet. :lmao: Of course I’m just yanking your chain, but I can’t see paying that much for a Toyota called Lexus.

What's the diffence between that and buying a Licoln or even a Volvo that's really a Ford? The only true luxury cars that aren't made by someone else are BMWs, Mercedes (I don't know about you but I don't think I want a german car right now) Bentley and Ferrari. I'm sure there are a couple more that I'm missing. But anyway, I actually thought about a BMW or a Benz but the maintenance is so damn high on them it's ridiculous. Before you start making fun of the Lexus do a little research on them. Some of the best cars out there. Not to mention the IS 300 is fast as hell.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
... Keep your domestics and while you're busy replacing things on them in 3-5 years I'll be spending my $$$ on bigger and better things.
Who's replacing things on domestics? :confused: Only lemons I know of are imports labeled as domestics. :lol:

But I do have to wonder how many toyotas and Hondas, on average, actually make it to 200k, 300k or 400k miles? :wink:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by Kyle
Who's replacing things on domestics? :confused: Only lemons I know of are imports labeled as domestics. :lol:

But I do have to wonder how many toyotas and Hondas, on average, actually make it to 200k, 300k or 400k miles? :wink:

You have got to be kidding me right? :confused:

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
... (I don't know about you but I don't think I want a german car right now) ...

I hear SmallTown is buying a Peugeot!

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
You have got to be kidding me right? :confused:
Nein, Fräulein.

And Land Rovers have only been Ford owned for a very short time. They're British. And the only thing that was ever worse than an Italian car was a British one. :lol: j/k But it is a UK construct.

Last edited: