Live from the plow!

TPD

the poor dad
We really are a society of pansies-I have only seen five kids out playing this morning. And I have been through a lot of neighborhoods

Well in our development, the only place those of us with long private drives CAN park is in the culdesac, other wise we can't go to work the next day :shrug:

Bullhockey. Park in your driveway. It is common sense to keep your vehicles out of the expected pathway of plows if you want your roads cleared.

Oh... and please go clean off the top of your SUV. :bonk:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
TPD,
Thank you to you and your crew for all the hard work and keeping us updated with the roads conditions.

V/r
DW

KDENISE977

Bullhockey. Park in your driveway. It is common sense to keep your vehicles out of the expected pathway of plows if you want your roads cleared.

Oh... and please go clean off the top of your SUV. :bonk:

Oh I don't park my SUV in the culdesac, that's what we have 4x4 for. My husband is an emergency on call electrician for VA/DC and he'd never make it out. AND I had him clean off my car today TYVM !! :buddies:

a.cline

Does anyone know when Sansuci is supposed to get plowed? I know last week they just did one side of the road. So the other side was slush and ice :doh:

luvmygdaughters

Yep I'm one of those people that you like to hate-a snowplow driver. I started in Scotland where it appears to be 5 to 6 inches of snow. Currently mere St. James where it's only about 3 inches. All roads are covered at this point. No pavements to be seen-including route 235.

When you see a snowplow truck, please give us plenty of room. It is very hard to see with fog and snow covered windows in our tractors and trucks.

Thanks for the service, even though I live in Leonardtown so you probably don't plow our road, I still appreciate the effort on all snow removal personnel.:buddies:

ohstate

Once I'm off the clock from this contract job, I will be available this afternoon to plow private roads south of Hermanville Road

Thanks, but we're over in Calvert in Lusby. Probably should have mentioned that. Stay safe out there...

pebbles

Can you come plow bay forest road? There were some issues the last time we had snow.
I grew up on Bay forest Road :buddies:

Does anyone know when Sansuci is supposed to get plowed? I know last week they just did one side of the road. So the other side was slush and ice :doh:
I live in San Souci, they are still a bit slushy today but weren't too bad & last week I didn't see an issue :shrug:

Glad to see the county decided to hit their roads this go 'round! :clap:

I guess after last time when they waited until the roads turned to blocks of ice before sending the plows out they rethought that strategy.