Live PD on A and E

black dog

Free America
all were apparently underage and after being featured on A&E are being ostracized by the other kids because their mommy and daddy think they are a bad influence.
News flash to the holier than thous, your kid is doing it too.
Don't be so quick to judge.
They just haven't been caught yet.
I'm alittle curious myself on what you think all kids are doing behind mommy and daddy's back.
My kid will be graduating in a few weeks from High School and I'm very sure he has never gotten high or done any drugs that his doctor didn't prescribe.
Do I think he has never had a few beers with his friends... Ahhh yes I'm sure he has.. he's also had a few with his dad on more than one occasion.
My ex and I have raised a good honest hard working clean young man. It's not hard to do, you just have to say involved and be a Parent and not a friend when it's time to be a Parent.

littlelady

God bless the USA
I'm alittle curious myself on what you think all kids are doing behind mommy and daddy's back.
My kid will be graduating in a few weeks from High School and I'm very sure he has never gotten high or done any drugs that his doctor didn't prescribe.
Do I think he has never had a few beers with his friends... Ahhh yes I'm sure he has.. he's also had a few with his dad on more than one occasion.
My ex and I have raised a good honest hard working clean young man. It's not hard to do, you just have to say involved and be a Parent and not a friend when it's time to be a Parent.

I am so sick of your holier than thou know everything on this forum. You are disgusting. There are things called genes. You can post anything you want, and members have to accept; whether they believe it, or not. In your case, I don't believe you. Nobody is as perfect as you are, or your progeny. You have a narcissistic case problem deluxe :killingme: What are you hiding? No one on here goes to the extent that you do to make yourself look perfect. It is so obvious that you have issues.

I see you are online, now. Please respond. Thanks.

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
I am so sick of your holier than thou know everything on this forum. You are disgusting. There are things called genes. You can post anything you want, and members have to accept; whether they believe it, or not. In your case, I don't believe you. Nobody is as perfect as you are, or your progeny. You have a narcissistic case deluxe :killingme:

Yepper, because Wackadoodie I'm the one that has 5,350 posts in the last year. I'm the poster of the year. It wouldn't be so bad , but you type alot without saying Jack $hit. And most of the time what you say is not anywhere close to the topic of the post.
But I see your meds have kicked in,,,,, guess you didn't make it to the 30 day coin..

Thought you said awhile back you were gonna stop Trolling me and you were leaving the forum.. nanna nanna boo boo,,,, stick your head in Doo Doo..

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
Yepper, because Wackadoodie I'm the one that has 5,350 posts in the last year. I'm the poster of the year. It wouldn't be so bad , but you type alot without saying Jack $hit. And most of the time what you say is not anywhere close to the topic of the post.
But I see your meds have kicked in,,,,, guess you didn't make it to the 30 day coin..

Thought you said awhile back you were gonna stop Trolling me and you were leaving the forum.. nanna nanna boo boo,,,, stick your head in Doo Doo..

You trolled me first. That is in the archives. And, how immature can you get and still talk about firearms. Just sayin'. Thank you. Just remember that I am on your side. :killingme: Give it a rest. Thank you. Nite nite.

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
You trolled me first. That is in the archives. And, how immature can you get and still talk about firearms. Just sayin'. Thank you. :killingme:

Wackadoodie, is your husband sure you are sound to have a firearm available to use?
You post some really off the wall things here.... You know Mongomery Co Police have a few officers that can check to see if you are..

I've been leaving you alone because I truly believe that you have some mental issues.
Maybe it's time to put you on ignore...

littlelady

God bless the USA
Wackadoodie, is your husband sure you are sound to have a firearm available to use?
You post some really off the wall things here.... You know Mongomery Co Police have a few officers that can check to see if you are..

I've been leaving you alone because I truly believe that you have some mental issues.

Please put me on ignore; that would be Heaven. And, please tell me why you are not the wackadoodie. Why are you pursuing me? Maybe, I should call Mont Cty police for fear of stalker. I have been familiar with guns in LA and TX all my life. My dad and bros, and hub are hunters. I know how to shoot, even though I hate shooting a beautiful animal, but I know that is life and death. And, I have no prob in shooting a threat to my life. Anything more you want to say? Because I can tell you that you look like a complete arse on this forum. Regroup. You're welcome.

:lol:

Rosemary Clooney!http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...C87A30FD2684E062A40BC87A30FD2684E06&FORM=VIRE

Also, we had a neighbor say to us not too long ago...you don't need a security system because for the fact that you have a Marine flag flying in front of your house. He said it is like beware of dog. And it is extra funny because he is SS; right next door. :high5:

One more thing. Why do you choose to use such whacked avatars? You went from a girl pushing her boobs up to a guy exhibiting his junk. Don't ever tell me that I am the whackadoodie. You are a hoot and a half! :killingme:

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
Please tell me why you are not the wackadoodie. Why are you pursuing me? Maybe, I should call Mont Cty police for fear of stalker. I have been familiar with guns in LA and TX all my life. My dad and bros, and hub are hunters. I know how to shoot, even though I hate shooting a beautiful animal, but I know that is life and death. And, I have no prob in shooting a threat to my life. Anything more you want to say? Because I can tell you that you look like a complete arse on this forum. Regroup. You're welcome.

Yep,,, I'm the one who types Wackadoodie posts the generally run on and make little since. Congratulations Wackadoodie you are the first on my ignore list..

littlelady

God bless the USA
Yep,,, I'm the one who types Wackadoodie posts the generally run on and make little since. Congratulations Wackadoodie you are the first on my ignore list..

:yahoo: I would like to say that you need to work on your spelling. I wish you the best, and thanks for not ever being up my arse, anymore. :huggy:

Let's see how long this lasts. It's on you.

One more thing. Why do you go after me? Just wondering.

Last edited:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

You trolled me first. That is in the archives.

Please put me on ignore; that would be Heaven. And, please tell me why you are not the wackadoodie. Why are you pursuing me?

Yep,,, I'm the one who types Wackadoodie posts the generally run on and make little since.

Good Lawd. :otter: :otter: :otter:

MR47930

:yahoo: I would like to say that you need to work on your spelling. I wish you the best, and thanks for not ever being up my arse, anymore. :huggy:

Let's see how long this lasts. It's on you.

Ya know lady...when everyone on the forum tells you how nuts you are it might be time to look inward. I have absolutely no skin in this game but truthfully, you sound like a nut job.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I am so sick of your holier than thou know everything on this forum. You are disgusting. There are things called genes. You can post anything you want, and members have to accept; whether they believe it, or not. In your case, I don't believe you. Nobody is as perfect as you are, or your progeny. You have a narcissistic case problem deluxe :killingme: What are you hiding? No one on here goes to the extent that you do to make yourself look perfect. It is so obvious that you have issues.

Good grief. Have you no shame about the way you conduct yourself around here?

I thought you were leaving. As in "I-mean-seriously-No-really-for-real-this-time-No-honestly-you-won't-have-me-to-kick-around-anymore-it's-time-to-move-on" leaving this time. :crazy:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
bummer. I missed all the fun.

I did, too. :yay: I try to get to bed by a decent hour most nights - I get up way too early every day to stay up that late.

The middle of the night and wee hours of the mornin' seem to be her favorite operating times, so there are not usually many around to entertain her. :lmao:

black dog

Free America
I think when the zanax wears off she's up and just can't keep a grip of reality.
She needs to seek help..

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 328