Live PD on A and E

calvcopf

Trooper James Casey will be in studio on May 12 & 13!

Lots of people requested James Casey in studio after they had Sticks in studio a couple times and A&E listened.

Should be a good couple of episodes!

black dog

Free America
Trooper James Casey will be in studio on May 12 & 13!

Lots of people requested James Casey in studio after they had Sticks in studio a couple times and A&E listened.

Should be a good couple of episodes!

Yep,,,, the world is waiting on pins and needles waiting to see the
" Mean Streets of Calvert County Maryland " on Nationwide tv.

calvcopf

Yep,,,, the world is waiting on pins and needles waiting to see the
" Mean Streets of Calvert County Maryland " on Nationwide tv.

My point was about Trooper Casey being in studio. I guess you don't watch the show or you would've understood that.

black dog

Free America
My point was about Trooper Casey being in studio. I guess you don't watch the show or you would've understood that.

No thanks, I've seen enough folks rights violated on the few episodes of Cops that I have watched. No need to add to what I have already seen.

BernieP

Resident PIA
I'm alittle curious myself on what you think all kids are doing behind mommy and daddy's back.
My kid will be graduating in a few weeks from High School and I'm very sure he has never gotten high or done any drugs that his doctor didn't prescribe.
Do I think he has never had a few beers with his friends... Ahhh yes I'm sure he has.. he's also had a few with his dad on more than one occasion.
My ex and I have raised a good honest hard working clean young man. It's not hard to do, you just have to say involved and be a Parent and not a friend when it's time to be a Parent.

Teenage behavior hasn't changed much, only technology they use to communicate. No matter how "good" you think your kids are, they have and will test the limits - if not, they aren't normal. Having an adult beverage with your child is breaking the law, so you have established precedent.
Weed is no longer considered a drug.

you can stay engaged with your child and as they grow older they know how to play the game, they will share what they want, when they want.

My advice is simple, don't assume they are forth coming and telling you 100% truth.

Chris0nllyn

Teenage behavior hasn't changed much, only technology they use to communicate. No matter how "good" you think your kids are, they have and will test the limits - if not, they aren't normal. Having an adult beverage with your child is breaking the law, so you have established precedent.

you can stay engaged with your child and as they grow older they know how to play the game, they will share what they want, when they want.

My advice is simple, don't assume they are forth coming and telling you 100% truth.

Having been "one of those" kids, I agree with you.

I was a bad ass in my younger days. Turned out alright, but know plenty that didn't.

Not to mention I was able to get all the stupid and risky behavior out of the way before I was considred an adult in court. :lol:

black dog

Free America

You should go and read a few State laws about parents and guardians consuming alcohol with family minors.
It's perfectly legal in 45 States. And on private property it's ok in Maryland for a minor to drink with parents.
And weed in my house is still against dad's rules.
I'm a firm believer that it's a Parents job to teach your children self control with bad habits, along with being a responsible child and then adult.

Goldenhawk

Having an adult beverage with your child is breaking the law
Incorrect. It is EXPLICITLY legal to provide alcohol to underage members of your immediate family on your own private property.

http://law.justia.com/codes/maryland/2005/gcr/10-117.html

§ 10-117.

(a) Except as provided in subsection (c) of this section, a person may not furnish an alcoholic beverage to an individual if:

(1) the person furnishing the alcoholic beverage knows that the individual is under the age of 21 years; and

(2) the alcoholic beverage is furnished for the purpose of consumption by the individual under the age of 21 years.

(b) Except as provided in subsection (c) of this section, an adult may not knowingly and willfully allow an individual under the age of 21 years actually to possess or consume an alcoholic beverage at a residence, or within the curtilage of a residence that the adult owns or leases and in which the adult resides.

(c) (1) The prohibition set forth in subsection (a) of this section does not apply if the person furnishing the alcoholic beverage and the individual to whom the alcoholic beverage is furnished:

(i) are members of the same immediate family, and the alcoholic beverage is furnished and consumed in a private residence or within the curtilage of the residence; or

(ii) are participants in a religious ceremony.

(2) The prohibition set forth in subsection (b) of this section does not apply if the adult allowing the possession or consumption of the alcoholic beverage and the individual under the age of 21 years who possesses or consumes the alcoholic beverage:

(i) are members of the same immediate family, and the alcoholic beverage is possessed and consumed in a private residence, or within the curtilage of the residence, of the adult; or

(ii) are participants in a religious ceremony.

Hank

my war
Geeez.... They were just out by Safeway on Rt. 4 in P. Fred, filming a traffic stop.... Of course everyone was rubbernecking and creating near traffic accidents. I can't wait until they leave this county! ####ing ridiculous!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

:lol: According to the DEA, marijuana most certainly is still considered a drug. It's a Schedule I Hallucinogen.

For my part, I never said my son was perfect and didn't test the limits. Au contraire. He did some stupid things when he was a teenage boy. But, he made it through HS without any arrests for illegal activity. I'm sure he never told me EVERYTHING he did - but as to smoking pot - I am still 100% certain he had never tried pot before he was 21. In FACT, he admitted to us that the FIRST time he'd ever smelled pot was while he was Criminal Justice Academy when they exposed the class to it. He was actually shocked when I said I had tried pot back in the day before I was his age. :biggrin:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Geeez.... They were just out by Safeway on Rt. 4 in P. Fred, filming a traffic stop.... Of course everyone was rubbernecking and creating near traffic accidents. I can't wait until they leave this county! ####ing ridiculous!

I saw those cars but I didn't realize they were filming there, too - I have to merge all the way over to the left so I can take Main street to the Post Office. I had been sitting at the light to make the right onto Rt. 4, and I saw this guy in reflective gear with one of those "surveying" type of poles and there were a couple of cones out there by him. As soon as I rounded the corner, I realized he was the lookout for the TEXTERS! They had a texting sting operation going on again. :lmao:

BernieP

Resident PIA
Having been "one of those" kids, I agree with you.

I was a bad ass in my younger days. Turned out alright, but know plenty that didn't.

Not to mention I was able to get all the stupid and risky behavior out of the way before I was considred an adult in court. :lol:

Oh ####, my buddies and I were considered "good kids". By all accounts we were the models, clean cut, sports, scouts, church.
We ####ing drank our asses off, terrorized the kids who thought they were bad asses and took our chemistry lessons to the woods to blow things up.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Yep,,, I'm the one who types Wackadoodie posts the generally run on and make little since. Congratulations Wackadoodie you are the first on my ignore list..

:diva:

Testing...123. As for the rest of my fan club, it was par for the course. Works.Every.Time. So predictable. :killingme: A couple of usual members didn't pile onto the bandwagon this time. I thank them for that. :smile:

Edit: What I gathered from this 'forum' episode is that there are quite a few members that are not happy with their lives. That is the only explanation. I call it PTSD. Post Troll Sadness Disorder. Y'all keep on keepin' on. Maybe, it will be therapeutic. Let me know if I can help in any way, y'all! :huggy:

One more thing. How many of y'all are ultra runners? And, if you are, how many run in the name of soldiers that have committed suicide; thus my reference to PTSD. When my hub runs, he not only runs for himself, but has a picture of a soldier that committed suicide along with his number. After the race, he mails a letter and the race medal, mug, etc. to the family of the soldier he represented. And he has a framed pic of all of the fallen Marines he has run for on his wall in his office. It makes me sad to see their faces; they were so young. But, I am proud of my hub. If you can top that, bring it! :patriot:

This is an example.

https://www.dvidshub.net/news/219492/run-us-run-airman-runs-raise-ptsd-awareness

There is so much y'all don't know. But, carry on and look like asses. No skin off me. Pitiful.

My hub is running his fourth 100 miler this weekend. How many do that at 62? Oorah!

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
Calvert looked weak last night. Needed back up to talk to some kids hanging out in the driveway.

I get your drift. A cop lived across the street from us, and his cop car was in the driveway more often than gone. Just sayin' because I lived it. That's all.

Edit: Well not all. Our neighbor next door in our new house is SS. I am more comfortable with that. And, he is a great guy. Go, America! :patriot:

I think of him as my security system. Get it! :lol: But, seriously, hub and he instantly connected. What I like most about him is that he loves coaching his daughters' basketball. They are really tall! Awesome neighbor.

Last edited:

Clem72

I'm a bit surprised (well, not really) about some of the seemingly fishing expeditions Calvert officers take part in.

I've been pulled over by one of the officers on the show and it's not anything new.

For whatever reason, I have a tail light that goes out every time I drive through Lusby after 12pm.

Clem72

I am so sick of your holier than thou know everything on this forum. You are disgusting. There are things called genes. You can post anything you want, and members have to accept; whether they believe it, or not. In your case, I don't believe you. Nobody is as perfect as you are, or your progeny. You have a narcissistic case problem deluxe :killingme: What are you hiding? No one on here goes to the extent that you do to make yourself look perfect. It is so obvious that you have issues.

I see you are online, now. Please respond. Thanks.

I think I find myself agreeing with you for once. But now we both need to hide before BD has his son beat us up.

mdff21

You won't see Calvert on. They finish filming here last week. Talked to the sheriff Saturday and he said he received a phonecall Saturday morning. The person asked why there wasn't anything on in Calvert, his reply was "nothing happened for them to film".