Live streaming from African watering hole.

mv_princess said:
Maybe they just have hot winters
Maybe, but it is in South Africa so it actually is spring there. I'm guessing that little water hole will dry up soon unless they fill it. Then we'll see what lives in it. :lmao:

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
desertrat said:
Maybe, but it is in South Africa so it actually is spring there. I'm guessing that little water hole will dry up soon unless they fill it. Then we'll see what lives in it. :lmao:
I can't believe a croc would live there.....he would have sunned himself durning the day so we would have seen him. or he would have ate the animals that came near the water

mv_princess said:
I can't believe a croc would live there.....he would have sunned himself durning the day so we would have seen him. or he would have ate the animals that came near the water
Would you believe a little gecko?

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
thakidistight said:
Theres a baboon there now..

On another note, AK 74, why do you have 5.56 inside avatar when the AK 74 takes a 5.45mm?

Because I love the AR-15 and it's variants too and it is the platform I am more familar with.

I just used Ak-74 as my user name because it is a little more obscure and I love having people say " I think you mean 47"

That and I just like the avatar even if the caliber dosen't match up with the name. If you make me a 5.45mm inside avatar I'll use it here though.

But I am glad that you atleast know what you are talking about, most people have no clue.

Last edited:
AK-74me said:
Because I love the AR-15 and it's variants too and it is the platform I am more familar with.

I just used Ak-74 as my user name because it is a little more obscure and I love having people say " I think you mean 47"

That and I just like the avatar even if the caliber dosen't match up with the name. If you make me a 5.45mm inside avatar I'll use it here though.

But I am glad that you atleast know what you are talking about, most people have no clue.

I like the M-16 and AR variants as well, I was a three time expert marksman in the Marines:biggrin:

Sadly I have never got to fire any of the Kalashnikov family.