living together/kid

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
just.me said:
LOL! I have been trying to teach my kid kindness, and that turn the other cheek thing......thanks for all your comments - to everyone here....even those that have given me red karma (wow, and I have gotten lots of it - for being a pansy and a "tard".....)- it helps just to talk about it out to (gulp!) unbiased people.....LOL...thanks a lot. Oh, and the boyfriend will not be getting a free ride -- we are gonna share - bills, chores, everything...!

Ya know. Think of the money you could save by not paying your hubbys medical insurance. That extra money could be well spent on paying rent for your son's new apartment instead. :yay:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Tina2001aniT said:
:yeahthat:
She is putting her life on hold for her son, keeping his father's,the abusive alcoholic, health insurance, therefore not able to get divorced.....
Has anyone thought that if said abusive ex spouse were to pass away who would be the beneficiary of his SS check? :popcorn:

just.me

RoseRed said:
Ya know. Think of the money you could save by not paying your hubbys medical insurance. That extra money could be well spent on paying rent for your son's new apartment instead. :yay:

The difference between insurance with husband and without is like 20 bucks a month.....

just.me

"Here's some green to counter the red. I feel for you, if all you post is true. If not, good story."

All true, I swear....I feel like I am living a damn "Lifetime" movie.....LOL!

meangirl

Nice lady!
just.me said:
The difference between insurance with husband and without is like 20 bucks a month.....
I think what you're doing is great. It also goes to show you aren't a bitter, vindictive type person. :yay:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
just.me said:
If you are still legally married unless it states otherwise in your separation agreement your husband has the right to be on your insurance. It would however be his obligation to pay any difference in premium though.

W

Wenchy

just.me said:

Exactly. :yay:

I did the same for my ex for three years after we split. He had medical issues, and I had excellent insurance coverage. It was the least I could do for the father of my daughter.

just.me

Wenchy said:
Exactly. :yay:

I did the same for my ex for three years after we split. He had medical issues, and I had excellent insurance coverage. It was the least I could do for the father of my daughter.

:huggy: Thanks - then you understand! Kudos to YOU!!!