living together/kid

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
just.me said:
he is still 'deciding' but now that i have told him that my guy is moving in, he is leaning toward the military......leaning....not actually stepping....yet!
And with that said - I think he really doesn't like the guy - for whatever reason - but not because he feels the guy endangers you. Otherwise he wouldn't be considering something that would take him far away.

If this is what you want to do, just do it. He'll adjust or not.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
kwillia said:
Sounds like he is realizing the free ride is about to cross some bumpy roads...:shrug: Sometimes it takes a :buttkick: to get them to leave the nest. I don't think you should be making your plans based on what suits him best...:bubble:
Isn't there a movie coming out about that? I remember seeing a preview with the guy saying it would take dynamite to get him out of his parents house.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
just.me said:
Thanks -- I have tried to do the right things no matter what has happened in the past between us. I have been struggling for a long time because of all of this....

I certainly hope he pays you for his portion of insurance.

As for him living with someone else for 8 years and you still carry him... :jameo:

And most importantly, did he pay child support?

slotted

Tina2001aniT said:
Not get divorced period.....In the eyes of the church even if you are divorced unless it is anulled (sp?)), you are still married......
So anyone that has ever been married should NEVER have another relationship???
Hey, take it up with the big guy.

Mat 5:31 It hath been said, Whosoever shall put away his wife, let him give her a writing of divorcement:
Mat 5:32 But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

Mat 19:7 They say unto him, Why did Moses then command to give a writing of divorcement, and to put her away?
Mat 19:8 He saith unto them, Moses because of the hardness of your hearts suffered you to put away your wives: but from the beginning it was not so.
Mat 19:9 And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except [it be] for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.
Mat 19:10 His disciples say unto him, If the case of the man be so with [his] wife, it is not good to marry.
Mat 19:11 But he said unto them, All [men] cannot receive this saying, save [they] to whom it is given.
Mat 19:12 For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from [their] mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive [it], let him receive [it].

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Tina2001aniT said:
Not get divorced period.....In the eyes of the church even if you are divorced unless it is anulled (sp?)), you are still married......
So anyone that has ever been married should NEVER have another relationship???
Jesus wan't Catholic.. that wasn't "invented" until a few years later, although the Catholic church itself will tell you Jesus himself started the Catholic Church.

SO what does the Tanakh say about it??

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
RoseRed said:

As for him living with someone else for 8 years and you still carry him... :jameo:
:lmao:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
RoseRed said:

and his last name Cusick??

mAlice

professional daydreamer
just.me said:
he is still 'deciding' but now that i have told him that my guy is moving in, he is leaning toward the military......leaning....not actually stepping....yet!

So, he's not working, not going to college, and not helping with the bills...19 years old. At this point, help him lean a little harder. You do not need his permission to be happy, and if he wants to continue to mooch, he better like the situation.

just.me

RoseRed said:

Well. let's see - in the past 7 - 8 years, he paid a total of $450.00 child support, I pay the insurance premiums. He just finished his 2nd round of chemo, getting ready for surgery. Prognosis at this point is still up in the air. Prostrate cancer......he is 42. No not Cusic!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
just.me said:
Well. let's see - in the past 7 - 8 years, he paid a total of $450.00 child support, I pay the insurance premiums. He just finished his 2nd round of chemo, getting ready for surgery. Prognosis at this point is still up in the air. Prostrate cancer......he is 42. No not Cusic!

How long has he been off of work?

morganj614

just.me said:

And you were worried about what people thought of the Toots video :jameo::roflmao:

justbeachy

can be a real beach
just.me said:
my 'ex' has been living with someone for over 8 years now
Sound's like you like giving free ride's. You're just a freak'n martyr... Get some balls and tell the ex he's on his own and tell your son the same.

just.me

justbeachy said:
Sound's like you like giving free ride's. You're just a freak'n martyr... Get some balls and tell the ex he's on his own and tell your son the same.

I guess a part of me feels guilty for putting up with so much for so long, and putting my kid thru it as well. And I WAS Catholic, so separating was a really difficult decision for me.