Local Winter Show Series

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
Does anyone know if there will be a local winter hunter series this winter? I am planning on heading to VA once a month, but would like a local show series also. It was nice having 2+ local show series last winter.

Robin

Does anyone know if there will be a local winter hunter series this winter? I am planning on heading to VA once a month, but would like a local show series also. It was nice having 2+ local show series last winter.

Its in the making nothing concrete yet:whistle:

Duckz

I'm assuming HP isn't planning another fall series? What about FIF? It'll be a cold day in hell when Bobby decides to try a winter series at AMIT :lmao:

Speaking of, does anyone know Hazelwild's fall/winter show schedule? I'm having a hard time finding info online. Bonus points if you can find me a prize list :buddies:

Robin

I'm assuming HP isn't planning another fall series? What about FIF? It'll be a cold day in hell when Bobby decides to try a winter series at AMIT :lmao:

Speaking of, does anyone know Hazelwild's fall/winter show schedule? I'm having a hard time finding info online. Bonus points if you can find me a prize list :buddies:

well he is in the making:whistle:

Eventer29

Not sure if it is what you are looking for but my farm does winter schooling show. Hunter/jumper Def a schooling show though. Great for greenie horses and riders. w/t wtc hunter hack hunter o/f and jumpers up to 3' sometimes higher. PM me if you want more info.

IntegritysDream

Hey ducks.. i think i have a list around here somewhere with the dates. Ill try and find it. but let me know if you go up to one.. and have extra trailer space & want to split gass or something.. id like to take indy and do pony pleasure.. its all flat classes!

Duckz

Hey ducks.. i think i have a list around here somewhere with the dates. Ill try and find it. but let me know if you go up to one.. and have extra trailer space & want to split gass or something.. id like to take indy and do pony pleasure.. its all flat classes!

Usually my show buddy from AMIT takes up the other spot in my trailer, but if I have space I'll let you know :howdy:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Usually my show buddy from AMIT takes up the other spot in my trailer, but if I have space I'll let you know :howdy:

Anyone going to venture up to Caves Farm for there Winter Series? How far away is Hazelwild from Southern Maryland?

Duckz

Anyone going to venture up to Caves Farm for there Winter Series? How far away is Hazelwild from Southern Maryland?

Where is Caves Farm? How far away?

Hazelwild is about 1.5 hrs, little longer in a trailer.

And really looking ahead...who did MSA this summer? Anyone planning on going next year? I'm thinking about reserving a stall for next summer. I can do the rated stuff on Saturday, Mom can do the schooling show on Sunday. Is MSA still super crazy and crowded?

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
Can anyone get the prizelist for caves and hazelwilde? or atleast a website?

I'm not a jumper but I would like to get my boy out more and get use to the other horses.

Integrity.... If I end up going to some, your more then welcome to come with me I have a 3h trailer and only one horse! haha. But we would have to formally meet first. I'm good friends with Chelsea Heindel & I know the Walkers. We've seen each other around haha

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Where is Caves Farm? How far away?

Hazelwild is about 1.5 hrs, little longer in a trailer.

And really looking ahead...who did MSA this summer? Anyone planning on going next year? I'm thinking about reserving a stall for next summer. I can do the rated stuff on Saturday, Mom can do the schooling show on Sunday. Is MSA still super crazy and crowded?

Equestrian Facilities for Horse Boarding, Training, Lessons and Shows Caves Farm in MD

They don't have there Fall/Winter prize list up yet, but you can check out there prize list from this past winter show season on the website. :howdy:

Does Hazelwild have an indoor?