Local Winter Show Series

IntegritysDream

Equestrian Facilities for Horse Boarding, Training, Lessons and Shows Caves Farm in MD

They don't have there Fall/Winter prize list up yet, but you can check out there prize list from this past winter show season on the website. :howdy:

Does Hazelwild have an indoor?

Hazelwild is a very nice, laid back, show. Its alot like the rated stuff would be here. Its very quiet and nice. Thats like the only farm/show that indy has never misbehaved at. They have a nice outdoor and a nice indoor. The winter series is indoor. Let me know if you go up sometime, and maybe we can meet up and go together. Id like to take indy to it again, even if we cant jump too much anymore. Id like to do the pony pleasure (which is 3 flat classes) and student eq hack class. Then you could actully see indy and school us and it would be like the only time prob you would be able to teach me on him.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Hey whatever happened to that fabulous person that organized all of Holly Point Winter Schooling show series? She did a great job. We really miss her.:whistle:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
The finishing touches are being put on the Prize List for a Winter Southern Maryland Schooling Show Circuit. If anyone is interested in the prize list please PM me & I can get it out to you when it is finalized.

The division selection will have something for everyone. :yahoo:

BrookValley

The finishing touches are being put on the Prize List for a Winter Southern Maryland Schooling Show Circuit. If anyone is interested in the prize list please PM me & I can get it out to you when it is finalized.

The division selection will have something for everyone. :yahoo:

Huh? What is this? Where is this? Or did I miss the info earlier in the thread...maybe I'm not quite awake... :coffee:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
How about Western? "Something for everyone" Oh wait you meant if you were an English person that didn't do jumpers and didn't like to jump higher than 2'6 right?:killingme I am just trying to rile some entertainment up before the storm does away with me.:popcorn:

Sparks

How about Western? "Something for everyone" Oh wait you meant if you were an English person that didn't do jumpers and didn't like to jump higher than 2'6 right?:killingme I am just trying to rile some entertainment up before the storm does away with me.:popcorn:

Now, Sadie :elaine:, you should know, there aren't enough western or folks jumping over 2'6" that will go to these shows to merit having those classes.

Now, go put some swimmies on your horses!

Last edited:

BZHorseMomE

Now, Sadie :elaine:, you should know, there aren't enough western or folks jumping over 2'6" that will go to these shows to merit having those classes.

:killingme:killingme Floaties!!!! :killingme:killingme

Sadie you really miss us and wish you were back up in good old MD don't you?:buddies: We don't need the wind, but we sure could use the rain you are getting down there. St. Mary's is green and then you drive over the bridge to Calvert where the grass is burning up. :otter:

Duckz

BZ, can you give us dates/locations yet? I heard a different barn was hosting each show Nov-Feb.

BZHorseMomE

BZ, can you give us dates/locations yet? I heard a different barn was hosting each show Nov-Feb.

:whistle: Hopefully the prize list will be finalized soon. Yes, four different show location November thru February. Plus Series end awards.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!

I thought you said there weren't enough Western folks jumping 2'6!:killingme