Local Winter Show Series

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Soooo--I was looking through the Equiery for events for this winter...and guess what I saw? The Chessie Winter Hunter show series. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:.

Wow, Carolyn at the Equiery said she would try to get it post ASAP and she wasn't kidding. That was quick. Was that online or the September issue?

I just hope my girl is ready to go when that Series starts!!! :yahoo: I've got two more months of conditioning work for both horse and rider. :otter::lmao:

Man do I like bring the Green Beans along!!! :starcat::starcat::starcat:

fredsaid2

Flyers for the show were in the BEST show office and a couple were walking around handing them out.

Chessie makes me think of the Chesapeake Bay 'monster'. Our version of the Loch Ness one. If you don't pin do you get gobbled up? :lmao:

kmbetit

K Betit
Wow, Carolyn at the Equiery said she would try to get it post ASAP and she wasn't kidding. That was quick. Was that online or the September issue?

I just hope my girl is ready to go when that Series starts!!! :yahoo: I've got two more months of conditioning work for both horse and rider. :otter::lmao:

Man do I like bring the Green Beans along!!! :starcat::starcat::starcat:

I saw it online!!:yahoo::yahoo: Is the prize list done yet?:drool::drool:

kmbetit

K Betit
Not sure if the dates listed online are correct though. They have two of the shows during the week, one on a Monday and one on a Wednesday? Doesn't seem quite right, although I don't have class until six both of those days so I COULD attend. hehe.

BZHorseMomE

Not sure if the dates listed online are correct though. They have two of the shows during the week, one on a Monday and one on a Wednesday? Doesn't seem quite right, although I don't have class until six both of those days so I COULD attend. hehe.

Aww come on you sound like a die hard rider!!!

I'm trying to find the calendar on Equiery online with little success. What part of the webpage did you go to?

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Flyers for the show were in the BEST show office and a couple were walking around handing them out.

Chessie makes me think of the Chesapeake Bay 'monster'. Our version of the Loch Ness one. If you don't pin do you get gobbled up? :lmao:

I thought the "Black Eyed Susan" was a dumb name for a show series until I found out the other day it is MD's state flower.

BZHorseMomE

I thought the "Black Eyed Susan" was a dumb name for a show series until I found out the other day it is MD's state flower.

Apparently Tri-County made people think of the Animal Shelter out on Rt. 231. :whistle: :killingme As long as my horses isn't a monster I'm not to worried about the name. :otter: Just hope the judges used aren't ones that have been used over and over again down here.

BZHorseMomE

Were you looking at an 08' or 09' calendar? :confused: All the dates looked to be on Sundays.

http://classified.equiery.com/events.asp

11/9/08 Fast Ad #776244
12/7/08 Fast Ad #776245
1/11/09 Fast Ad #776247
2/15/09 Fast Ad #776248

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Down here (FL) most of our schooling shows are on Saturdays, maybe because we are in the Bible belt. I like Saturday shows. It gives me a day to recover. Up there, no one seems to want shows on Saturdays because of the lesson programs.:ohwell:

Sparks

Down here (FL) most of our schooling shows are on Saturdays, maybe because we are in the Bible belt. I like Saturday shows. It gives me a day to recover. Up there, no one seems to want shows on Saturdays because of the lesson programs.:ohwell:

I'd much rather do a Saturday show!! Then I have Sunday to nap. :snooze: