Loft bed for an 11 Y.O.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Looking for something like this. Hard to find. Any ideas where to look?
Loft bed with futon sofabed & desk.

Attachments

• thuka-trendy-trendy-28-natural-loft-bed-with-desk-&-sofa-bed.jpg
    thuka-trendy-trendy-28-natural-loft-bed-with-desk-&-sofa-bed.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 329
BJs had one on the floor, but not as complex. No chair, no storage....

Just about any furniture store should have a book you can look at.

Now that I think about it.... it was probably bunk beds...

MMDad

Lem Putt
Most of what you find out there is junk. We ended up getting one for my son from Johnny Janosik in Laurel, DE.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
IMGP1212.jpg IMGP1213.jpg IMGP1215.jpg IMGP1214.jpg
I built one that fit right over his dresser so it saved a lot of floor space.
Pretty simple to do.
Built 2 end frames out of 1x4 pine with, tongue and grove wall paneling sandwiched in to close off the ends, box for the mattress out of 1x8 pine, attach the mattress box to the end frames, sheet of thin plywood on the wall side for rigidity and a strip of 1x4 cedar on the front with brass screws for a nice contrast to the pine.

I built this about 12 years ago and it's still holding up well with my 5'10", 200 lb teenager

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...
On the same line as aps post. If you're a DIY type, different plans are easy to find online and some are free.

:coffee:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
On the same line as aps post. If you're a DIY type, different plans are easy to find online and some are free.

:coffee:

That loft bed looks fairly simple to build and it looks like nothing but pine and plywood.
Just remember that the taller you make it the easier it will be to get it to sway

GoodnessME

Your oldest Brother can build this.....He built one similar to this for his daughter .....not as fancy but similar..... when she was in college!!!! Just saying!!!