long lost love

Redskinsmama

is there a person in your life that you've never been able to let go of? Years can go by and you still feel as though you loved them as much as you ever did?

Q for the married....if you moved on, and are marrying someone else, would that person still haunt you?
Q for the single....if you knew they were single, would you let this person know that after all these years you're still in love with them?

Q for all....anyone go through this and have a happy ending to share?

i'm bored and pondering.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Yes. I have both Otter and Pete. It works well. I have no tension, I'm truthful and I have all the stuff I want.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I once saw this really cute polydactyl kitty and I wanted him, but hubby wouldn't let me. I would have loved him!! :bawl:

Redskinsmama

cattitude said:
Yes. I have both Otter and Pete. It works well. I have no tension, I'm truthful and I have all the stuff I want.

ok i ask this b/c i honestly have no clue. are you being serious or joking about forumites? i need some elaboration.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Chasey_Lane said:
I once saw this really cute polydactyl kitty and I wanted him, but hubby wouldn't let me. I would have loved him!! :bawl:

But you didn't argue about it, did you?

Nanny Pam

Redskinsmama said:
is there a person in your life that you've never been able to let go of? Years can go by and you still feel as though you loved them as much as you ever did?

YES

Q for the married....if you moved on, and are marrying someone else, would that person still haunt you?
YES[/B]

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Redskinsmama said:
ok i ask this b/c i honestly have no clue. are you being serious or joking about forumites? i need some elaboration.

I'm married to Otter but I've always loved Pete. So I kept both of them. Pete's a pain but on the days when it's his turn, I just do it and end up liking it, then I love him again and well it's really only about the sex ..which is good most of the time especially if Otter watches.

Now, when I'm with Otter, I get stuff and I'm all about the stuff. You know, dogs, cats, vettes, bling. That really makes me the happiest. So Otter is probably my favorite, really.

Pete can't provide me with stuff because he has a child but I give his child stuff and love him.

There are people on here that think it's disgusting but I'm happy.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
cattitude said:
I'm married to Otter but I've always loved Pete. So I kept both of them. Pete's a pain but on the days when it's his turn, I just do it and end up liking it, then I love him again and well it's really only about the sex ..which is good most of the time especially if Otter watches.

Now, when I'm with Otter, I get stuff and I'm all about the stuff. You know, dogs, cats, vettes, bling. That really makes me the happiest. So Otter is probably my favorite, really.

Pete can't provide me with stuff because he has a child but I give his child stuff and love him.

And don't forget about me...sometimes Pete will grab my butt, but he never gives me any bling, either.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Chasey_Lane said:
And don't forget about me...sometimes Pete will grab my butt, but he never gives me any bling, either.

Pete is all about the sex but I like that about him. :yay:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Chasey_Lane said:

Maybe that's why he's rich now but his ex-wife is poor. :shrug:

Redskinsmama

cattitude said:

are you pulling my leg or being serious?

lovinmaryland

Redskinsmama said:

Q for the single....if you knew they were single, would you let this person know that after all these years you're still in love with them?

My first love, i was devastated when we broke up. Every now and then i think about him and where he is at in his life. But i am not sure i would go through a relationship w/ him again :shrug:

rack'm

Jaded
I used to.........

I even tracked her down and called her a few years ago........funny thing is, as soon as she answered the phone, I knew it was a mistake.

I made it out to be a cold call trying to sell something and she hung up the phone.

I was all better. :killingme

Pete

Repete
cattitude said:

I bought you and Ott birthday AND Christmas presents. :shrug: