long lost love

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
vraiblonde said:
That's the way I feel about it. "Oh hey! How's it going? :mwah: :mwah: See ya!"

I almost never think about old boyfriends, and certainly not with longing.

I love it when they corner me in a parking lot...then I just flip 'em off. :yay:

Pete

Repete
vraiblonde said:
That's the way I feel about it. "Oh hey! How's it going? :mwah: :mwah: See ya!"

I almost never think about old boyfriends, and certainly not with longing.
I suppose it would matter if you were the dumpee or the dumper. Have you ever been dumpee or always the dumper.

I wouldn't think dumpers would long for some one the kicked to the curb, but dumpees might.

J

julz20684

kwillia said:
Gotcha...:biggrin: When I first saw your :barf: I thought I understood, but then Catt's response confusededed me so then when I saw Pete confusededed too I figured I'd pipe up...:lol:

Glad I could straighten it out for all ya'll :rolleyes:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
cattitude said:
Well, that one has all those pesky kids.

I know... Yet he seems to be the one that I get a little nostalgic about. :ohwell: I bet I just need someone to buy me stuff and I'll get over it. :lmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Pete said:
I suppose it would matter if you were the dumpee or the dumper. Have you ever been dumpee or always the dumper.
I have dumped and been dumped. I have no feeling or even real memories of either category. It's like I've dumped my cache or something.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
pixiegirl said:
bet I just need someone to buy me stuff and I'll get over it. :lmao:

:yay:

Whenever I'm sad or pissed, I just go out in the driveway and take the blankie off my baby and I'm all better. :biggrin:

Pete

Repete
vraiblonde said:
I have dumped and been dumped. I have no feeling or even real memories of either category. It's like I've dumped my cache or something.
I don't either. I think I am just cold.

SoMDGirl42

I will always love my first love. When we went our different ways, it wasn't a horrible breakup, we were just in different stages of our lives. I went on to get married, he got married and we remained friends. He even came to my wedding.

Although I am now divorced, he is still married. We still talk and I consider him one of my best friends. Now if things changed and he became single again :whistle:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
There is one long lost love that I'd love to run over with my car.

But he's not worth me messing up my vehicle and having to file an insurance claim on it.

Other than that.....no.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Years ago I was dating a young lady and I screwed up the relationship. I had always wondered what happened to that slim, attractive sexy blond. I'd heard she's gotten married and was doing well, raising a family etc. I was at the funeral of a mutual friend and there she was, just as wide as she was tall. :jameo:

Christy

b*tch rocket
BadGirl said:
There is one long lost love that I'd love to run over with my car.

But he's not worth me messing up my vehicle and having to file an insurance claim on it.

Other than that.....no.

But I bet it sure would feel good in the moment wouldn't it? :lol:

rack'm

Jaded
aps45819 said:
Years ago I was dating a young lady and I screwed up the relationship. I had always wondered what happened to that slim, attractive sexy blond. I'd heard she's gotten married and was doing well, raising a family etc. I was at the funeral of a mutual friend and there she was, just as wide as she was tall. :jameo:

Skeered she was gonna eat ya?? :killingme

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
dumpee or dumper?

Didya miss the part where I said I had commitment issues. The dumper. One tried to dump me once, well said verbatim "I'm not putting up with your $hit anymore." To which I replied "ok" and walked out of the bar. I didn't even make it to the car before fd, opps I mean he, yeah he, was eating his words.

W

wkndbeacher

pixiegirl said:
I know... Yet he seems to be the one that I get a little nostalgic about. :ohwell: I bet I just need someone to buy me stuff and I'll get over it. :lmao:

:flowers: l>o ring and yeah cant forget about that carwash you want so badly

kbeachcat123

Jack Russells RULE!
Beelzebaby666 said:
Nope:coffee:

Sorta, but it was the other way around he just missed that one thing about me that he could never get over:bubble:

:yeahthat: Seems that an ex can never get over that "one thing". Like the old saying goes, "Men are like a bus, there's always another one coming"