long lost love

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
cattitude said:
I'm married to Otter but I've always loved Pete. So I kept both of them. Pete's a pain but on the days when it's his turn, I just do it and end up liking it, then I love him again and well it's really only about the sex ..which is good most of the time especially if Otter watches.

Now, when I'm with Otter, I get stuff and I'm all about the stuff. You know, dogs, cats, vettes, bling. That really makes me the happiest. So Otter is probably my favorite, really.

Pete can't provide me with stuff because he has a child but I give his child stuff and love him.

There are people on here that think it's disgusting but I'm happy.
:roflmao: :killingme :roflmao: :killingme :roflmao:

Redskinsmama

rack'm said:
I even tracked her down and called her a few years ago........funny thing is, as soon as she answered the phone, I knew it was a mistake.

I made it out to be a cold call trying to sell something and she hung up the phone.

I was all better. :killingme

that is hilarious! :lmao:

Well i know where this guy is, and i've talked to him (very briefly) and i feel like i need to say something even if the outcome is less than wonderful. why did you know it was a mistake?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
No, there's nobody I would consider a long lost love. Like I've said before, they're my ex for a reason. Once it's over, it's over and I move on. There are a few I'm mildly curious to know where they wound up in life, but I'd not make an effort to seek them out.

The past is the past, so always look forward. :yay:

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
Redskinsmama said:
Q for the single....if you knew they were single, would you let this person know that after all these years you're still in love with them?

Nope:coffee:

Q for all....anyone go through this and have a happy ending to share?

Sorta, but it was the other way around he just missed that one thing about me that he could never get over:bubble:

MMDad

Lem Putt
No. Nothing ever turns out as well as you remember it. I occasionally fantasize about long ago loves, but I know that even if we were to hook up it would never live up to expectations.

lovinmaryland

MMDad said:
No. Nothing ever turns out as well as you remember it. I occasionally fantasize about long ago loves, but I know that even if we were to hook up it would never live up to expectations.
:yeahthat: Beautifully put

rack'm

Jaded
Redskinsmama said:
that is hilarious! :lmao:

Well i know where this guy is, and i've talked to him (very briefly) and i feel like i need to say something even if the outcome is less than wonderful. why did you know it was a mistake?

What do you expect to gain? Are you looking for closure?

:shrug: I can't explain it, but as soon as she said "hello", something in me said, "you shouldn't be doing this"

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Beelzebaby666 said:
Nope:coffee:

Sorta, but it was the other way around he just missed that one thing about me that he could never get over:bubble:
NYC misses me. But I said no. :shrug: