long lost love

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Redskinsmama said:
is there a person in your life that you've never been able to let go of? Years can go by and you still feel as though you loved them as much as you ever did?

Q for the married....if you moved on, and are marrying someone else, would that person still haunt you?
Q for the single....if you knew they were single, would you let this person know that after all these years you're still in love with them?

Q for all....anyone go through this and have a happy ending to share?

i'm bored and pondering.

No. I have Desertrat and 1bdz.

Pete said:
I'm confused as well, but it looks like Catt understands... maybe you can bring this up during pillow talk and have Catt explain it to you then you can PM me...:shrug:

J

julz20684

kwillia said:
I'm confused as well, but it looks like Catt understands... maybe you can bring this up during pillow talk and have Catt explain it to you then you can PM me...:shrug:

It was :barf: at long lost loves....they are that for a reason....apparently Catt felt it was directed at her, maybe she was feeling guilty about something :shrug:

Pete

Repete
kwillia said:
It will have to wait until next Tuesday, that is my next day on the schedule. :lol:

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
migtig said:
:lmao: :huggy: :flowers: We're special :shortbus:

I told his fiance' she had a nice car today:elaine:

What is that thing my momma told me about your ex coming back?? OH yeah!!

They don't miss you, they miss :banana:ing you!!

:lmao:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
cattitude said:
Oh, I thought she only wanted the hetero stuff.

All of my les liasons have been with Ott's family and they are not past loves.
Naah. She swings both ways.

julz20684 said:
It was :barf: at long lost loves....they are that for a reason....apparently Catt felt it was directed at her, maybe she was feeling guilty about something :shrug:
Gotcha...:biggrin: When I first saw your :barf: I thought I understood, but then Catt's response confusededed me so then when I saw Pete confusededed too I figured I'd pipe up...:lol:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
mainman said:
I spoze they are long and lost for a reason....
That's the way I feel about it. "Oh hey! How's it going? :mwah: :mwah: See ya!"

I almost never think about old boyfriends, and certainly not with longing.