Lookin to go a courtin

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
singlesomddad said:
their mom doesnt want them ..
That's the saddest thing I've heard in awhile. A young man that lives on my street is going through the same thing - with luckily only one child. The wife fell into drug abuse and chose it and that life over her little girl.

camily

Peace
singlesomddad said:
Nah...not looking for a mom for my kids..their mom doesnt want them so I am their mom and dad..Mr Mom if u will....
Could never understand how a mom could do that. I would give my life for my kids in a heartbeat and God help the person that even tried to come between us.

singlesomddad

Yeah it was ok for her at first when she was getting the child support then when I was awarded full custody all contact stopped

camily

Peace
appyday said:
Only at night we use our YM and cams to make extra cash for our drug habit..
Appy, some people are married to cops on here. You bad bad girl. You're in for a spankin' tonight. :whip:

Last edited:

camily

Peace
appyday said:
Dear Camily....want to go partners with me on selling tail? I have been selling it for years with no help..its about time...too much on just LITTLE ol me..
Well what have we been doing all this time? Leasing tail?

camily

Peace
appyday said:
You want white or black..I will quote you a price...send me a check and I will mail it to you..
He should stick with white. You know what they say, once you go black.....

camily

Peace
singlesomddad said:
Camily you can be my consultant on this since im new to this and all
OK, but rack'm is the doctor, he usually does the consultations. I'll beat his rate though anyday.

camily

Peace
singlesomddad said:
Not to shabby..
Ok, first bit of advice from me. When responding to a certain post, use the "reply with quote" tab so we can follow better. :yay:

$100 please.