Looking for a Female Friend

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
vraiblonde said:
Well, he won't be back on until tomorrow afternoon. I'm sure you'll be single again by then. :smoochy:
I'm single now. :duh: It's certainly not for a lack of offers; it's a wise choice based on my current priorities which involve relocating and not wanting additional baggage. If I was "shopping" though, this forum is the last place I'd be looking. There is farrrrr too much desperation among the single male forumites. :lmao:

H

HollowSoul

crabcake said:
I'm single now. :duh: It's certainly not for a lack of offers; it's a wise choice based on my current priorities which involve relocating and not wanting additional baggage. If I was "shopping" though, this forum is the last place I'd be looking. There is farrrrr too much desperation among the single male forumites. :lmao:
:mad: im not desperate........my standards are just a lil low...:lol:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
SoMDGuy1980 said:
sorry, truth hurts. :shrug: There is nothing more annoying and subsequently unattractive than someone who doesn't take "no" for an answer, or doesn't pick up on subtle hints that I'm not interested. It's not that I think I'm too good or there's something wrong with that person, or whatever ... I'm just not interested in dating that person. :shrug:

S

SoMDGuy1980

crabcake said:
sorry, truth hurts. :shrug: There is nothing more annoying and subsequently unattractive than someone who doesn't take "no" for an answer, or doesn't pick up on subtle hints that I'm not interested. It's not that I think I'm too good or there's something wrong with that person, or whatever ... I'm just not interested in dating that person. :shrug:
Seems like you're talking about someone in particular...perhaps that person is just dense???

Wickedwrench

Stubborn and opinionated
crabcake said:
Remember what "no" means, Crabby? :killingme