looking for an experienced rider

Wisecrackin"

Trainer Extrodonaire

Attachments

• 71590_686718104640_38902537_36739773_1780737_n.jpg
    71590_686718104640_38902537_36739773_1780737_n.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 191

VRroMe

Check out these pictures of the trainer in action. Wow, where do I sign up to learn these awesome techniques?:whistle:

Attachments

• idiot KB 1.jpg
    idiot KB 1.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 185
  • idiot KB 2.jpg
    idiot KB 2.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 209
  • idiot KB 3.jpg
    idiot KB 3.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 197
  • idiot KB 4.jpg
    idiot KB 4.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 198
  • idiot KB 5.jpg
    idiot KB 5.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 171

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
I'm sorry even if she was being rude and b!tchy I don't think it is approiate to post photos of her. You must know her personally so posting those is a low blow.

I'm not agreeing with her but I think that was taken a little far

Last edited:

VRroMe

I'm sorry evening if she was being rude and b!tchy I don't think it is approiate to post photos of her. You must know her personally so posting those is a low blow.

I'm not agreeing with her but I think that was taken a little far

Think what you like. Nope, don't know her. Just took the information that's here and did a bit of research. Public information is, well public. Don't put it out there if you don't want to see it anywhere else.

spellbound

Check out these pictures of the trainer in action. Wow, where do I sign up to learn these awesome techniques?:whistle:

To the rider in these photos: Please get your horse a saddle that fits properly.
Ill fitting tack is most likely to cause ill behavior in the horse.

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
Think what you like. Nope, don't know her. Just took the information that's here and did a bit of research. Public information is, well public. Don't put it out there if you don't want to see it anywhere else.

If going on someones Facebook is called research. I just dont think it's nice of you to go one someones page take their pictures and post on a public forum without even blurring the face out. And don't even give me it's already public on fb crap.

Yeah maybe her techniques aren't proper and she doesn't ride the best but you dont need to make fun of her for it.

Guess I should go take down my photos so someone doesn't post them and I get reported for animal cruelty for my spurs

Wait4It..boom

II found out the hard way that Febreeze kills birds.
Sorry about your bird. I don't use the stuff myself anymore. Also found out that it was detrimental to my older poodle several years ago. Was cleaning with the stuff, turned around, and she was having seizure type episodes. Took her to emergency vet and they said they had several animals coming in with reactions to Febreeze. She was never the same afterwards. :O(

PrepH4U

Serious question?

To the rider in these photos: Please get your horse a saddle that fits properly.
Ill fitting tack is most likely to cause ill behavior in the horse.

I looked at these pictures this morning and haven't had time to get back on but, I kept wondering about that poor horse. I have a serious question and not trying to stir up crap.
Is it normal for such tight reins when you are "training" a horse? I kept thinking about his mouth being ripped on and his wild eyes all day.
I really don't know as my horses were never green, I do know on my arabian if we used tight reins she would always give us some sort of crap. :lol: Would this type of treatment cause the horse to be really mouth & bit sensitive? :shrug:

fredsaid2

The rider appears to be balancing herself on the reins in one pic, she has no seat. Her contact should be soft. If she's using a regular jointed snaffle, her degree of contact is causing the bit to pinch upwards on the roof of the horse's mouth. He's doing his best to avoid the bit. She needs lessons AND well fitted tack.

PrepH4U

I looked at these pictures this morning and haven't had time to get back on but, I kept wondering about that poor horse. I have a serious question and not trying to stir up crap.
Is it normal for such tight reins when you are "training" a horse? I kept thinking about his mouth being ripped on and his wild eyes all day.
I really don't know as my horses were not green when we got them, I do know on my arabian if we used tight reins she would always give us some sort of crap. :lol: Would this type of treatment cause the horse to be really mouth & bit sensitive? :shrug:
*(of course my horses were once green but, they were not when we got them) :lol: :duh:
The rider appears to be balancing herself on the reins in one pic, she has no seat. Her contact should be soft. If she's using a regular jointed snaffle, her degree of contact is causing the bit to pinch upwards on the roof of the horse's mouth. He's doing his best to avoid the bit. She needs lessons AND well fitted tack.
Thank you! :buddies:
I just felt really sorry for this horse, he must be a very patient fellow.

NavyGirl09

Since you wanna post the bad pics we'll post the good pics too Calypso by Joe | Facebook

Oh not to mention she's been riding/training paso fino's for the past 10 years and hasn't riden a non gaited horse such as an OTTB since 1999 so yea she's not gonna have the best seat for the first few weeks. Plus that horse hasn't been riden since June and wasn't worked at all the day Kris rode him which are the pics Wisecrackin posted. But go watch them ride now and they look great! Ask Captain Dick she's a great paso rider.

BTW taking pics and posting them elsewhere without permision or knowledge of the owner can easily be considered stalking

PrepH4U

Oh not to mention she's been riding/training paso fino's for the past 10 years and hasn't riden a non gaited horse such as an OTTB since 1999 so yea she's not gonna have the best seat for the first few weeks. Plus that horse hasn't been riden since June and wasn't worked at all the day Kris rode him which are the pics Wisecrackin posted. But go watch them ride now and they look great! Ask Captain Dick she's a great paso rider.

BTW taking pics and posting them elsewhere without permision or knowledge of the owner can easily be considered stalking

What's this "she" crap you are referring to? :shrug: Why are you talking about yourself? This is the same name you had on the avian forum trying to get free birds from there. :whistle:
P.s. You have now made the pictures available yourself... so now what?

NavyGirl09

What's this "she" crap you are referring to? :shrug: Why are you talking about yourself? This is the same name you had on the avian forum trying to get free birds from there. :whistle:
P.s. You have now made the pictures available yourself... so now what?

I don't know who the #### you think you are but I am not Kris, I am the girl who she got Calypso from. I am in the US Naval Academy Hence the Name navygirl. I dont have birds as I dont have time to care for them.
Edit: The 09 is for the year I joined

Last edited:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
I don't know who the #### you think you are but I am not Kris, I am the girl who she got Calypso from. I am in the US Naval Academy Hence the Name navygirl. I dont have birds as I dont have time to care for them.

Future Officer??
Watch out Navy.