looking for an experienced rider

PrepH4U

I don't know who the #### you think you are but I am not Kris, I am the girl who she got Calypso from. I am in the US Naval Academy Hence the Name navygirl. I dont have birds as I dont have time to care for them.
Edit: The 09 is for the year I joined

Oh really?? :lol: So you are at the Naval Academy and came to visit the forums here because you do not have enough to do? :lol:
I thought Calypso was gotten off the race track? How do you like that "she" said he wasn't re-trained or taken care of? So did that mean you didn't take care of "your" horse? :lol:
I would think that the year 09 represents the year you got married and hence became a Navy Girl..... :whistle:
Oh I looked up the avian forum and you are named Navy Baby there. :whoops:

L

letitride

Oh really?? :lol: So you are at the Naval Academy and came to visit the forums here because you do not have enough to do? :lol:
I thought Calypso was gotten off the race track? How do you like that "she" said he wasn't re-trained or taken care of? So did that mean you didn't take care of "your" horse? :lol:
I would think that the year 09 represents the year you got married and hence became a Navy Girl..... :whistle:

:killingme:popcorn:

NavyGirl09

Like I said dumb ass I have nothing to do with birds. I have been a member on here since 4/2010 and I joined this POS forum because I thought it might be a fun place to meet new people when I had some spare time but I realize what a bunch of dramatic morons everyone is in SOMD so i never posted. Pirate as he was named with me was never fully retrained when Cindy Carlson(previous owner) took him from the racing farm he was at and didn't have the time to do retrain him. Don't believe me look him up Ethel Redneck. I don't have time to deal with your stupidity. I have lessons to prepare for and schoolwork to attend to. Happy holidays to the people that were nice to Kris

PrepH4U

Like I said dumb ass I have nothing to do with birds. I have been a member on here since 4/2010 and I joined this POS forum because I thought it might be a fun place to meet new people when I had some spare time but I realize what a bunch of dramatic morons everyone is in SOMD so i never posted. Pirate as he was named with me was never fully retrained when Cindy Carlson(previous owner) took him from the racing farm he was at and didn't have the time to do retrain him. Don't believe me look him up Ethel Redneck. I don't have time to deal with your stupidity. I have lessons to prepare for and schoolwork to attend to. Happy holidays to the people that were nice to Kris

Hey you have yourself a great day! :killingme

nomoney

Why would you want to meet people way down here when you have all the fun stuff to do in Annapolis? :confused: