Looking for Girls to Party with on St. Patty's Day

irishchick

Irishchick
Want to meet new people? I am a 26 year-old female throwing a party for a group of single college-educated and military guys (and some couples). I am looking for some girls to party with on St. Patty's Day to even out the numbers. Nothing Kinky, just having a party with free food and green beer (keg), bonfire, and a great time. Ages range from 23-35. Must be fun, outgoing and over 21.
Saturday from 12 to whenever.

Email/call me if you have questions. (240) 434-8619 or mhunsicker@gmail.com

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
irishchick said:
Want to meet new people? I am a 26 year-old female throwing a party for a group of single college-educated and military guys (and some couples). I am looking for some girls to party with on St. Patty's Day to even out the numbers. Nothing Kinky, just having a party with free food and green beer (keg), bonfire, and a great time. Ages range from 23-35. Must be fun, outgoing and over 21.

Just remember missy, one day you too will be old....er than some and I hope you dont get left out of the party invites like you just did to half the forum members over 35. Old people have more experience partying than you young punks. Remember we grew up with sex, drugs and rock & roll as our motto. Beat that! :huggy: :lmao:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
mv_princess said:
But why the college background?
She probably is looking for people with similar backgrounds as herself and feels she will have more in common with an educated person. :shrug:

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
migtig said:
She probably is looking for people with similar backgrounds as herself and feels she will have more in common with an educated person. :shrug:
:bawl: it's not my fault i'm stupid

J

julz20684

irishchick said:

:shrug: what's wrong with 35+

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
baileydog said:
Just remember missy, one day you too will be old....er than some and I hope you dont get left out of the party invites like you just did to half the forum members over 35. Old people have more experience partying than you young punks. Remember we grew up with sex, drugs and rock & roll as our motto. Beat that! :huggy: :lmao:

:yeahthat:

They have beer pong - ping pong ball in a 12 ounce cup - using beer
We shot quarters - quarter in a shotglass - using whiskey. :amateurs: :yay:

jenbengen

Watch it
baileydog said:

LOL!!! I agree! I can party, too! But I think I missed the requirements (married, two kids, in my 30's). I realized how old I was the other night when hubby and I went bowling, surrounded by a bunch of kids on cell phones, and I went nuts when an OLD Bon Jovi song came on. I looked around and realized how those kids weren't even AROUND yet. :bawl: :bawl:

Anyways, have a nice party!

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
nachomama said:
:yeahthat:

They have beer pong - ping pong ball in a 12 ounce cup - using beer
We shot quarters - quarter in a shotglass - using whiskey. :amateurs: :yay:

Kids today couldnt hit the shot glass with a quarter if they were sober.

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
baileydog said:
Kids today couldnt hit the shot glass with a quarter if they were sober.
I beg to differ. I'm an AWESOME quarters player. I'm a flip cup champ too. I suck at beer pong though.