Looking for Girls to Party with on St. Patty's Day

C-Murda

irishchick said:
Sorry all, I was not trying to exclude anyone, just trying to create a post that would show that I am not a freak trying to trap girls into coming to a sex party. There will be several people over 35 and many without a college education. We definitely do not discriminate when it comes to who our friends are. The problem is that my husband and I are a young couple with a lot of single guy friends and every time we throw a party I get complaints that I never have any single girls there. I promised my brother-in-law and all the military guys we know that this time I would try to find some single girls to add to the mix. Since I work in DC and am new to the area it has been a lot more difficult to keep my word than I thought. No one from DC seems to want to come all the way to St. Mary's County for a party.

That said, all of you are more than welcome I just really need to improve my single guy/girl ratio.

Any suggestions?

What up girl, if you want some fine lookin single sistas up in yo crib, then just holla at yo boy C-murda. I gots some of the hottest african queens you eva seen. Thos military mens wont be knowing what hit em.

smoothmarine187

irishchick said:
Sorry all, I was not trying to exclude anyone, just trying to create a post that would show that I am not a freak trying to trap girls into coming to a sex party. There will be several people over 35 and many without a college education. We definitely do not discriminate when it comes to who our friends are. The problem is that my husband and I are a young couple with a lot of single guy friends and every time we throw a party I get complaints that I never have any single girls there. I promised my brother-in-law and all the military guys we know that this time I would try to find some single girls to add to the mix. Since I work in DC and am new to the area it has been a lot more difficult to keep my word than I thought. No one from DC seems to want to come all the way to St. Mary's County for a party.

That said, all of you are more than welcome I just really need to improve my single guy/girl ratio.

Any suggestions?

My wife isn't single, but she cheats on me all the time, do you mind if she comes?

jetmonkey

irishchick said:
Want to meet new people? I am a 26 year-old female throwing a party for a group of single college-educated and military guys (and some couples). I am looking for some girls to party with on St. Patty's Day to even out the numbers. Nothing Kinky, just having a party with free food and green beer (keg), bonfire, and a great time. Ages range from 23-35. Must be fun, outgoing and over 21.
Saturday from 12 to whenever.

Email/call me if you have questions. (240) 434-8619 or mhunsicker@gmail.com
Is this one of those things where the girls go to where you tell them to, then wake up the next day dancing naked on a dirty stage in Southeast Asia for japanese business men on holiday and have no idea how they got there? :confused:

smoothmarine187

jetmonkey said:
Is this one of those things where the girls go to where you tell them to, then wake up the next day dancing naked on a dirty stage in Southeast Asia for japanese business men on holiday and have no idea how they got there? :confused:

:lmao: or maybe they wake up in a bathtub full of ice, get up and look in the mirror and see "call 911 Now" written across their chests......

HORSEPOWERFARM

THEY CALL ME DOC
Just a party

Hello everyone,

This is irishchicks' husband, I do apologize if anyone got he wrong idea about this party. This post was not meant to leave anyone out. The people at this party are going to be from 24-32, that doesn't mean that those are the only ones that can attend. The whole college educated thing was not a requirement, I don't have my degree. We would love for people to come to this even if it is just to get to know some of you. We've been living here for a year and a half and really don't know anyone besides our neighbors. The only place we've been is "Brewski's" or the nameless bar as we call it since the remodel. That's pretty pathetic. We usually have a party with just friends from work and family that makes the trip, mainly my brothers. They are nice men although a tad wild. I encourage anyone who would like to come to call the number provided and bring someone if you don't feel comfortable. This is the first time I've ever advertised for a party, so I hope you can appreciate the difficulty this entails. We're inviting strangers to our house... we're risking it too. Girls, I hope you can make it, guys, bring a single girl.... we can all have a good time and I'm pretty sure we will. And if anyone wakes up naked on stage, it better be me....

JJ

mAlice

professional daydreamer
HORSEPOWERFARM said:
Hello everyone,

This is irishchicks' husband, I do apologize if anyone got he wrong idea about this party. This post was not meant to leave anyone out. The people at this party are going to be from 24-32, that doesn't mean that those are the only ones that can attend. The whole college educated thing was not a requirement, I don't have my degree. We would love for people to come to this even if it is just to get to know some of you. We've been living here for a year and a half and really don't know anyone besides our neighbors. The only place we've been is "Brewski's" or the nameless bar as we call it since the remodel. That's pretty pathetic. We usually have a party with just friends from work and family that makes the trip, mainly my brothers. They are nice men although a tad wild. I encourage anyone who would like to come to call the number provided and bring someone if you don't feel comfortable. This is the first time I've ever advertised for a party, so I hope you can appreciate the difficulty this entails. We're inviting strangers to our house... we're risking it too. Girls, I hope you can make it, guys, bring a single girl.... we can all have a good time and I'm pretty sure we will. And if anyone wakes up naked on stage, it better be me....

JJ

Nice post. Christy, who has been on the forums since the dinosaurs disappeared, opened her house to any and all several years ago. It was a great success, and many of us have become very good friends. Good luck!

USNavyMike

HORSEPOWERFARM said:
Hello everyone,

JJ

Sounds like a swingers party..... mmmmmm could be fun,, I need to dig my Masters out.... :popcorn:

R

RadioPatrol

HORSEPOWERFARM said:
Hello everyone,

JJ

None Taken ......... just giving a good razzing :razz: