Looking for Girls to Party with on St. Patty's Day

sockgirl77

irishchick said:
Want to meet new people? I am a 26 year-old female throwing a party for a group of single college-educated and military guys (and some couples). I am looking for some girls to party with on St. Patty's Day to even out the numbers. Nothing Kinky, just having a party with free food and green beer (keg), bonfire, and a great time. Ages range from 23-35. Must be fun, outgoing and over 21.
Saturday from 12 to whenever.

Email/call me if you have questions. (240) 434-8619 or mhunsicker@gmail.com
Why can't the guys find their own dates? Are the chubby? Are they fugly? :shrug:

P.S. Do they know that you are pimping them out?

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Kain99 said:
Being 40 has made me paranoid. I find the invitation suspect. :jameo:
Ever since I saw "An American Werewolf in Paris" I've been skeptical about invitations such as this. :lmao:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
irishchick said:
Want to meet new people? I am a 26 year-old female throwing a party for a group of single college-educated and military guys (and some couples). I am looking for some girls to party with on St. Patty's Day to even out the numbers. Nothing Kinky, just having a party with free food and green beer (keg), bonfire, and a great time. Ages range from 23-35. Must be fun, outgoing and over 21.
Saturday from 12 to whenever.

Email/call me if you have questions. (240) 434-8619 or mhunsicker@gmail.com

I didn't understand this to mean "ony college educated girls are invited". I understood it as those are the people she has already invited that she knows are attending her party, and the invitation has been extended to "some girls to party with".

I think it's a great idea. It's hard for young people to meet around here.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Kain99 said:
Being 40 has made me paranoid. I find the invitation suspect. :jameo:

"Girls Gone Wild" Location Shoot comes to mind...:lmao:

I could see this scenario in Solomons maybe, but downtown Bushwood? :confused:

Beth1011

elaine said:
I didn't understand this to mean "ony college educated girls are invited". I understood it as those are the people she has already invited that she knows are attending her party, and the invitation has been extended to "some girls to party with".

I think it's a great idea. It's hard for young people to meet around here.

I agree. It's def hard for us "young people" to meet around here. Only thing to do is the bars really. and even then its usually the same people weekend after weekend! :cheers:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Beth1011 said:
I agree. It's def hard for us "young people" to meet around here. Only thing to do is the bars really. and even then its usually the same people weekend after weekend! :cheers:

Take a buddy for safety in numbers, just in case.

If I had gotten all freaked out about the first open invite on the forums, I wouldn't know half the people I know today, but I still didn't go alone.

keekee

julz20684 said:
:shrug: what's wrong with 35+

I'm too old for the party too... :huggy:

Not that I would show up at someone's house that I've never met - to get krunk with a bunch of people I don't know.

Isn't that dangerous?

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
keekee said:
Not that I would show up at someone's house that I've never met - to get krunk with a bunch of people I don't know.

Isn't that dangerous?
NEVER pass out first. The least you can expect is to be decorated

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
elaine said:
Take a buddy for safety in numbers, just in case.

If I had gotten all freaked out about the first open invite on the forums, I wouldn't know half the people I know today, but I still didn't go alone.

:yeahthat: :love:

Magnum

Should be Huntin
Beth1011 said:
Yep :yay: I am thinking of finding a new Church to see who I can meet there

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Magnum said:
Yep :yay: I am thinking of finding a new Church to see who I can meet there

If that's the kind of people you wanna' meet, then church is a good place.

Magnum

Should be Huntin
elaine said:
If that's the kind of people you wanna' meet, then church is a good place.
:lmao: I figure its the best bet for meeting decent people. Don't get me wrong I'm sure I could meet some nice people at a bar but it would probably take a lot longer.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Magnum said:
:lmao: I figure its the best bet for meeting decent people. Don't get me wrong I'm sure I could meet some nice people at a bar but it would probably take a lot longer.

Decent is a matter of opinion.