Looking for Girls to Party with on St. Patty's Day

Tinkerbell

Baby blues
Maybe I should have an "Old and stupid people" party for all those that don't qualify for the other party! AND, I live in Chaptico, so it's just as redneck as Bushwood! :jet:

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY id=collapseobj_usercp_reputation><TR><TD class=alt1Active id=p1999578 width="50%">Looking for Girls to Pa...</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap>03-14-2007 09:12 AM</TD><TD class=alt1 width="50%">cuz they aint looking for no dummies</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

:frown:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Tinkerbell said:
Maybe I should have an "Old and stupid people" party for all those that don't qualify for the other party! AND, I live in Chaptico, so it's just as redneck as Bushwood! :jet:

Another fine example of someone who can't comprehend.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Tinkerbell said:

:howdy: We're practically neighbors! :huggy:

Beth1011

elaine said:
Take a buddy for safety in numbers, just in case.

If I had gotten all freaked out about the first open invite on the forums, I wouldn't know half the people I know today, but I still didn't go alone.

Dont' think i'll be going...but if I did I would make sure to find someone to take with me!

irishchick

Irishchick
Clarifications

Sorry all, I was not trying to exclude anyone, just trying to create a post that would show that I am not a freak trying to trap girls into coming to a sex party. There will be several people over 35 and many without a college education. We definitely do not discriminate when it comes to who our friends are. The problem is that my husband and I are a young couple with a lot of single guy friends and every time we throw a party I get complaints that I never have any single girls there. I promised my brother-in-law and all the military guys we know that this time I would try to find some single girls to add to the mix. Since I work in DC and am new to the area it has been a lot more difficult to keep my word than I thought. No one from DC seems to want to come all the way to St. Mary's County for a party.

That said, all of you are more than welcome I just really need to improve my single guy/girl ratio.

Any suggestions?

Pete

Repete
irishchick said:
Sorry all, I was not trying to exclude anyone, just trying to create a post that would show that I am not a freak trying to trap girls into coming to a sex party. There will be several people over 35 and many without a college education. We definitely do not discriminate when it comes to who our friends are. The problem is that my husband and I are a young couple with a lot of single guy friends and every time we throw a party I get complaints that I never have any single girls there. I promised my brother-in-law and all the military guys we know that this time I would try to find some single girls to add to the mix. Since I work in DC and am new to the area it has been a lot more difficult to keep my word than I thought. No one from DC seems to want to come all the way to St. Mary's County for a party.

That said, all of you are more than welcome I just really need to improve my single guy/girl ratio.

Any suggestions?
Give away Coach purses to the first 10 single chicks who show up.

Foxhound

Finishing last
In Irish's defense she said the guys were mostly college educated or military, not that the single girls needed to be college educated. Well at least thats how I read it.

Tragic Goddess

Tragedy becomes me
I am interested in going. Would you send me some information? Like time, place, should I bring something, et. ? I'll try to bring my friend. She's dating someone, but really needs to dump that :loser:. He's lying to her and going out with his ex girlfriends behind her back. But heaven forbid she even talks to her ex in front of him if they pass in public. :rolleyes: It'll be good for her to get out, and I am new to the area and would love to meet more people.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
_MightyMouse_ said:
I dont think you're stupid. I think you're :whistle: :razz: BTW good morning and do some paperwork
Na, today is my friday. So I am gonna have to pass on doing anything today.