Looking for Mr. Right!

Ok, so what is your meaning then?

What's my meaning for BG/bubblegut?? It means someone better watch the hell out cuz your tummy's rumbling and you're about to blow the $h!tter up.

Wow, I thought I was confused. Let us recap: You said you don't get wimmens. I said I have a book for you to buy where you can learn about wimmens. You didn't want to ruin something or another...or maybe something about a headache and heartburn. I said someone probably has a pill for that but it probably gives you the BG's. You asked what the BG's are. I explained. You didn't get it. I further explained "BG's". Then this. Do you get it now or is it me that's confused...I mean, it could happen.

Crewdawg141

IYAMYAS!!!!!
What's my meaning for BG/bubblegut?? It means someone better watch the hell out cuz your tummy's rumbling and you're about to blow the $h!tter up.

Wow, I thought I was confused. Let us recap: You said you don't get wimmens. I said I have a book for you to buy where you can learn about wimmens. You didn't want to ruin something or another...or maybe something about a headache and heartburn. I said someone probably has a pill for that but it probably gives you the BG's. You asked what the BG's are. I explained. You didn't get it. I further explained "BG's". Then this. Do you get it now or is it me that's confused...I mean, it could happen.

Well now that I have a few different meanings - Yours makes good sense. I wouldn't want to take your secretive manual for fear of ruining any of lifes surprises. Women never cease to amaze me at times!

Black-Francis

I buy the beer! Good enough payment? Like anything from Sam Adams?

7ba4bda08ee3f9d6.jpg

Black-Francis

You're kidding, right? I haven't had a Beast in years. Have you not tried Sammy A or Wild Goose?

No, I have never heard of::

Sam Adams::
Boston Ale
Boston Lager
Sam Adams Light
White Ale
Double Bock
Summer Ale
Oktoberfest
Winter Lager
Old Fezziwig Ale
Cranberry Lambic