Looking For My Daughter

Jacqueli48

She is 17 and 16 is the magic number they can be consentual. However, I have a restraining order against him and he is in constant violation. The max is 90 days in jail and or $1k fine for each event. He has three so far. One with Queen Anne's and 2 with PG county which the State's Attorney's are working on for violation at her father's. He needs to get more than just a smack on the hand.

C

CalvertNewbie

The violation was on him for my daughter. My daughter went to her fathers and he got out of jail and got her in the middle of the night. I would love to introduce him to Mike Tyson and have a few other thangs bit off other than one ear.

I know my daughter for some reason or another wants to be with him but she is too nieve (sp?) to realize he is a person who manipulates young girls. He does do drugs and that has me scared to death for my daughter. Hopefully, she will wake up and realize who this guy is and come back home. Whe will be a senior next year.

I really wish you and your family the best of luck. Teenagers can be so naive and stubborn. This guy seems like a complete loser. Eventually your daughter will open her eyes and see him for what he really is. If he is "controlling" her in any way, that will get old to her pretty quickly. How can they afford to be on the run for too long? I'm hoping she comes home on her own, soon. Please keep us posted. Your family is in my thoughts.

tommyjones

She is 17 and 16 is the magic number they can be consentual. However, I have a restraining order against him and he is in constant violation. The max is 90 days in jail and or $1k fine for each event. He has three so far. One with Queen Anne's and 2 with PG county which the State's Attorney's are working on for violation at her father's. He needs to get more than just a smack on the hand.

as unfortunate as it seems, you really dont have any way to stop them from being together if she is doing it willingly.

Try to be there for her when she needs you.....

G

Gtmustang88

Looks like he logged in on 6/17. I wonder if people could get to him through his myspace account. Does she have one?

Would be nice if they could at least trace the ip address to see what area he is in.

K

kris31280

What's the daughter's name? A co-worker brought to my attention that, in asking for help and asking to contact the sherriff's office upon sighting, it'd help to know a name.

MrX

High Octane
Would be nice if they could at least trace the ip address to see what area he is in.

That shouldnt be an issue, but it would be better if he logged on more recently (shows 6/18 as last logon) although she's been missing since the 7th so it would probably help. I sent him a friend request, we'll see if he accepts.

BTW, not a great pic because of the quality of the original but its better than nothing. Im guessing the OP can tell us which one he is in the pic.

Attachments

• lawson1.jpg
    lawson1.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 404
Last edited:
G

Gtmustang88

That shouldnt be an issue, but it would be better if he logged on more recently (shows 6/18 as last logon). I sent him a friend request, we'll see if he accepts.

BTW, not a great pic because of the quality of the original but its better than nothing. Im guessing the OP can tell us which one he is in the pic.

nice, looks like a real winner...:sarcasm:

Jacqueli48

Picture

He is the third to the right. My daughter's name is Stephanie Gidoni. Go to the National Missing and Exploited Children. Search Female Maryland 1 year.

sockgirl77

That shouldnt be an issue, but it would be better if he logged on more recently (shows 6/18 as last logon) although she's been missing since the 7th so it would probably help. I sent him a friend request, we'll see if he accepts.

Niiiiiiice...