Looking For My Daughter

keepsmiling

I think at one time I was told cops can get into "private" my spaces. There was a robbery and the cop said we can get into that when we showed a my space that we knew did it, but it was private and couldn't show pictures of the guy. Good luck, I hope she comes home soon.

Jacqueli48

Blazer

This sorta looks like the blazer.

Attachments

• blazer.jpg
    blazer.jpg
    1.4 KB · Views: 644

bellz

I think i know him. Does he have 2 older sisters? If so i def know him and his 2 sisters...but i haven't seen them in a long time...Didn't he go into the military at one point? Sorry to hear about your daughter. Hopefully she'll give in and finally come home.

Jacqueli48

2 Brothers

I don't think he has any sisters. I know he has brothers. His address is 9170 Hawthorne Road, La Plata.

K

kris31280

Does anyone know how to get into a myspace that is set on private?
You'd need the password. However, in this instance you may be able to contact them and see if they can't crack it open for you. If you know your daughter's email password you can have the password sent to her email and crack it that way... or she may have it saved on her computer when you imput her email address.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Does anyone know how to get into a myspace that is set on private?

Couple years back it was easy and you could google up just how to do it.

Now they fixed it, if it can be done I don't know how to do it. Other than getting on the friends list or using someones account who is.

Also have you contacted any of his family?

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
I hope she comes home safe and soon. This is the kind of thing that scares me with my daughter. I would have to kill someone.

greeneyes36

either one of them have cell phones? call them - it will give you locations on your bill... at least know if they are still local or not. have someone else call - if they see your number, most likely wont answer and the call wont register on your bill. Verizon can tell you the next day and Nextel can tell you usually within a 6-12 hr period what tower/area the call hit. If you they're nextel, your direct connect will ping and hit even if they dont beep you back. Best of luck to you in finding your daughter. She looks very familiar.

NYCityGirl

I really hope that she comes to her sences(sp) and comes home safe. I dont have any kids so I really dont know what you are going through. But I do hope your daughter comes home on her own and very soon.

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
Why don't you post her myspace page and I'll see if I can become her friend since I went to Lackey ..

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

either one of them have cell phones? call them - it will give you locations on your bill... at least know if they are still local or not. have someone else call - if they see your number, most likely wont answer and the call wont register on your bill. Verizon can tell you the next day and Nextel can tell you usually within a 6-12 hr period what tower/area the call hit. If you they're nextel, your direct connect will ping and hit even if they dont beep you back. Best of luck to you in finding your daughter. She looks very familiar.

Better yet...if daughter has a cellphone...mama is probably still paying the bill/has it in her name, right? When she gets the bill, it will show where any call was placed to and from, correct?