Looking For My Daughter

AndyMarquisLIVE

The violation was on him for my daughter. My daughter went to her fathers and he got out of jail and got her in the middle of the night. I would love to introduce him to Mike Tyson and have a few other thangs bit off other than one ear.

I know my daughter for some reason or another wants to be with him but she is too nieve (sp?) to realize he is a person who manipulates young girls. He does do drugs and that has me scared to death for my daughter. Hopefully, she will wake up and realize who this guy is and come back home. Whe will be a senior next year.
Eff Mike Tyson. I'd rather see this dude introduced to Kimbo Slice! :boxing:

He definently sounds like an upstanding citizen. :sarcasm:

I'm sure he's getting his life turned around......:rolleyes:

Good luck to you in finding your daughter.

I e-mailed a buddy of mine who patrols in Wally-World... I asked him to pass it around to CC's finest...

A '96 Purple Blazer should stick out like a sore thumb... :yay:

He just e-mailed me back - he has his eye out and un-officially passed it around... he also said his Taser is ready. :lol:

hammishsqueak

We're all mad here.
Oh gees. A friend of mine has a younger sister who did the same damn thing with an older guy last year (she came home). I hope that you find her and I will be definitely keeping my eye out.

Jacqueli48

Stressed Out

I appreciate any and all help. I am so stressed and exhausted. I will keep looking and heopefully if I have any strength left it will be me putting a can of whoop a** on him.

meangirl

Nice lady!
He is the third to the right. My daughter's name is Stephanie Gidoni. Go to the National Missing and Exploited Children. Search Female Maryland 1 year.

I have 2 boys here right now who know your daughter. They have no idea where she is right now though. I have been exactly where you are at myself. There is nothing at all the police are going to do because she is 17. It sucks but that is how it goes. You are in my thoughts. :huggy:

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

I have 2 boys here right now who know your daughter. They have no idea where she is right now though. I have been exactly where you are at myself. There is nothing at all the police are going to do because she is 17. It sucks but that is how it goes. You are in my thoughts. :huggy:

That was my thinking. She is 17 and left on her on will...they can't really do anything :shrug:

Jacqueli48

You're correct, however, I do have a protective order against him to stay away from her. He is facing some violation charges. We cannot do anything about it when she is 18. But, for now we are responsible for her well being. She is a smart, beautiful girl who is being controlled by this loser with the promises of a fairytale life together. In reality, he uses drugs, can't keep a job, and hangs around teens. WAKE UP STEPH!!!! There is a prince for you.

smilin

BOXER NATION
Reason I was asking about sm vs. lg Blazer was that a funky colored bluish/purplish small Blazer tried to make a race out of a stop light on Great Mills Road, Sunday around 2-3pm.
I didn't see who was in the vehicle and it might not be the same one, but you never know.
He turned left at the bottom and headed south on rt 5.

Magnum

Should be Huntin
Reason I was asking about sm vs. lg Blazer was that a funky colored bluish/purplish small Blazer tried to make a race out of a stop light on Great Mills Road, Sunday around 2-3pm.
I didn't see who was in the vehicle and it might not be the same one, but you never know.
He turned left at the bottom and headed south on rt 5.

I see someone post it was a 96. To me when you say big Blazer I'm thinking of a K-5, I think the last year they made the true fullsize K-5 was 91 or 92. :shrug: They had them S-10 and them little dinky Blazers too.

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

You're correct, however, I do have a protective order against him to stay away from her. He is facing some violation charges. We cannot do anything about it when she is 18. But, for now we are responsible for her well being. She is a smart, beautiful girl who is being controlled by this loser with the promises of a fairytale life together. In reality, he uses drugs, can't keep a job, and hangs around teens. WAKE UP STEPH!!!! There is a prince for you.

oh yea..forgot the protective order. That might negate anything I said :shrug: I'm not sure how those work.

meangirl

Nice lady!

I understand the protective order, I'm just saying that in my experience, and I have been there...really... they aren't going to do anything at her age. :ohwell:

smilin

BOXER NATION
I see someone post it was a 96. To me when you say big Blazer I'm thinking of a K-5, I think the last year they made the true fullsize K-5 was 91 or 92. :shrug: They had them S-10 and them little dinky Blazers too.

It was one of those dinky ones. I'm not up to speed on Chevys so I thought I'd check.
Kid was more obnoxious than race driver.