Looking To Form Band

H

HollowSoul

Dj_sex_kitten said:
But I love the singer for evenences i don't think i spelled that right but what ever..... she really pretty.
Amy Lee-Evanesence

Dj_sex_kitten said:
yeah she hot I am big fan of nirvana there a lot of bands i could name but that might take all day lol
Yeah, and it would take even longer for us to figure out which bands you were trying to spell...:ohwell:

H

HollowSoul

Dj_sex_kitten said:
yeah she hot I am big fan of nirvana there a lot of bands i could name but that might take all day lol
never was a nirvana fan....and to be quite honest....the whole "grunge" era was a joke

Dj_sex_kitten

hey hey now I know most of the spelling of the bands i like but there a cupple that i might have a problem with but the spelling would come close to what it was.

Dj_sex_kitten

HollowSoul said:
never was a nirvana fan....and to be quite honest....the whole "grunge" era was a joke

I love Nirvana alot but every one has there own taste right... I was and still am into alot of mess up music lol

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
Yeah, and it would take even longer for us to figure out which bands you were trying to spell...:ohwell:
Can you imagine someone trying to read her lyrics? It would be kinda like the confusion with the words in that song Blinded By the Light...

Dj_sex_kitten

that's why there are thing like spell check on computers. I do have one. I use microsoft word to write any thing that I write out. so people can understand it. I am not prefect but at least I admit that am not good at spelling.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Dj_sex_kitten said:
that's why there are thing like spell check on computers. I do have one. I use microsoft word to write any thing that I write out. so people can understand it. I am not prefect but at least I admit that am not good at spelling.
You forgot to use it again.

ylexot

Super Genius
gumbo said:
Yea sure ,next to Crayola-ville. :shortbus:

Unless you are referring to the Starlight Lounge. AKA, Pasty Town
If that being the case. Yes its across the street. :cheers:
Starlight closed back in '93 or '94 (I was at CP at the time). It didn't open back up, did it?