Looking To Form Band

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
gumbo said:
Yea sure ,next to Crayola-ville. :shortbus:

Unless you are referring to the Starlight Lounge. AKA, Pasty Town
If that being the case. Yes its across the street. :cheers:

Durda brain cramp.... Oop's Collage ...Decoupage !

Got it now! :killingme Damn I am slow!
I was driving to Waldorf and it hit me... Good one Bogart.

F

fishn guy

DJ_Blackrain said:
I'm a 29 YO Male Guitarist Looking To Form A Band....Seeking Drummer, Guitar, Bass, Female Vocals & Maybe Second Guitarist For Now. I'm Into Late 80's Rock, 90's & 2000's. Rock, Alternative & Metal. If Intrested Please Send Me A PM Or Just Post A Message.

This Is Just For Fun Now......As Well Any Guitarist With A Spare Amp & Willing To Part With It, Please Let Me Know.

I Have An Ibanez Guitar, Digitech GNX-3 Processor & Shure Mic....I'm In Search Of A Amp.

PLEASE HELP WITH THE AMP.

Blackrain
Dont know exactly how far away Prince frederick is but Im always lookin to jam,
I play a Jackson Rhodes that Ive customized for me and a Kelley through a Marshall and a Johnson EQ Distortion pedal. That is my main rig. I DO NOT DOWN TUNE MY GUITAR!.
Dont even ask me. I have the talent to actually play.
Influenced by Megadeth Slayer Testament ETC. no glam IE motley poo or gnr. and No metallica because its boring.

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
fishn guy said:
Dont know exactly how far away Prince frederick is but Im always lookin to jam,
I play a Jackson Rhodes that Ive customized for me and a Kelley through a Marshall and a Johnson EQ Distortion pedal. That is my main rig. I DO NOT DOWN TUNE MY GUITAR!.
Dont even ask me. I have the talent to actually play.
Influenced by Megadeth Slayer Testament ETC. no glam IE motley poo or gnr. and No metallica because its boring.

I see you noticed the drop D thing too. :killingme

FG This guy don't have a amp.

If you wanna jam, Let me know.

I play drums and got a PA...Studio..too

Just looking to kill some time untell race season.

H

HollowSoul

gumbo said:
I see you noticed the drop D thing too. :killingme

FG This guy don't have a amp.

If you wanna jam, Let me know.

I play drums and got a PA...Studio..too

Just looking to kill some time untell race season.
i'm game

Dj_sex_kitten

well it don't matter anyway if you get anyone to join your moving here. BTW hello blackrain (kiss kiss) on my way home from doctors

watercolor

yeah yeah
She has been going to the doctors alot lately. I dont know what the hell is wrong with her. It doesnt make sense for her to go this much. And of course, I am not impressed at all with BR going back to canada- because he has so much more opportunity down here. but ah well.. not up to me :ohwell:

Dj_sex_kitten

For anyone information it was his choice to come back not mine I just paid for the ticket. yes I been to the doctor's alot why I am not going to go into that. but me and the baby are fine. and No the rat didn't bite the baby. the baby is still in my stomic.

PrepH4U

Dj_sex_kitten said:
For anyone information it was his choice to come back not mine I just paid for the ticket. yes I been to the doctor's alot why I am not going to go into that. but me and the baby are fine. and No the rat didn't bite the baby. the baby is still in my stomic.

Actually you said the baby is still in my stomic.
How were we to know you meant your tummy and not a foreign word that could have meant some holding pen that you had built or something. :cartwheel

Jameo

What?!
PrepH4U said:
Actually you said the baby is still in my stomic.
How were we to know you meant your tummy and not a foreign word that could have meant some holding pen that you had built or something. :cartwheel

TFF!!! :killingme