"Lost" season 2

Geek

kwillia said:
Nope. Just the one booty she had knitted while she was in captivity and all loopy. :ohwell: When they got back to camp, they had found that the baby's fever had broke and the rash was going away. I'm thinking Aaron had been used as a guinea pig to make antibodies for whatever the heck they infected him with. They are gonna want that baby now more than ever. :ohwell:

Wow, I had not thought of that! This show is so different, you never know what to expect.

L

ladylara

interesting how alex shows up in this last one. i wonder if they'll find her before the season is out.
*potential spoiler*

all the spoiler pages say that walt will be coming into the picture again soon!

Geek

And what about Desmond? I wonder if he will be back this season? What was the whole deal with Ecko?

L

ladylara

Geek said:
I wonder if he will be back this season? What was the whole deal with Ecko?
ya!!! after the whole confession i turned to hubbie and said, 'i'm sure this is important, but what the heck was all that!?'
and you know that guy pooped his pants when he took that knife out! :killingme

CMC122

Go Braves!
ladylara said:
ya!!! after the whole confession i turned to hubbie and said, 'i'm sure this is important, but what the heck was all that!?'
and you know that guy pooped his pants when he took that knife out! :killingme
I love Mr. Ecko! I was so excited to see him have a part in the show last week:yay:

SeaRide

Don't forget the clues like:
1) Henry didn't say where or how he buried his alleged wife...(before Sayid beat him up)
2) While Claire was searching for the vaccine down the hall, Kate, in another room, found a box in the locker with fake beard, tube of theatrical glue, makeups etc..now that's weird

CMC122

Go Braves!
SeaRide said:
Don't forget the clues like:
1) Henry didn't say where or how he buried his alleged wife...(before Sayid beat him up)
2) While Claire was searching for the vaccine down the hall, Kate, in another room, found a box in the locker with fake beard, tube of theatrical glue, makeups etc..now that's weird
#2 made perfect sense expecially in the flash back scene where the guy called Ethan out into the hallway to give him shiat about what he was doing with Claire. That was the bearded man at the circle of fire, so the theatrical make up was a great find! I just wonder when Kate is going to tell anyone about it:popcorn:

SeaRide

... is Mr. Ecko up to something

You know..
The Survivors built their own private hut with bamboos and whatever they can salvage from the plane wreck.

Now, Mr. Ecko marked the large trees with a "X". He started cutting them down with an ax. I wonder what Mr. Ecko is up to with all of those trees with large trunk?

Is he building

1) a church?
2) a fortress?
3) a monster trap?
4) a death trap?
5) a pretty tall watchtower?
6) another raft?

I don't think he's going to build a small hut with those big trees.

Did I miss the part where Mr. Ecko said he's going to build something?

Last edited:
L

ladylara

i haven't a clue what's up with mr. eko. at all. totally clueless. :ohwell:

CMC122

Go Braves!
Next Episode:
Wednesday, March 8 at 9/8c
"Whatever the Case May Be"
A briefcase may contain insights into Kate's unexplained past, the rising tide threatens to engulf the beach and fuselage, and Rose and a grieving Charlie bond over Claire's mysterious disappearance.

Is this a repeat?

Geek

CMC122 said:
Next Episode:
Wednesday, March 8 at 9/8c
"Whatever the Case May Be"
A briefcase may contain insights into Kate's unexplained past, the rising tide threatens to engulf the beach and fuselage, and Rose and a grieving Charlie bond over Claire's mysterious disappearance.

Is this a repeat?

Yes :jameo:

SSUNBRN

Tonight's episode doesn't look all that great. It's centered on Jin and Sun, so half the time you'll be reading. Hopefully we'll advance the overall plot and not just watch them fight and make-up.

The two following episodes look great: one focusing on Locke's background and the other with Hurley in the psychiatric ward.

Last edited:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
SSUNBRN said:
Tonight's episode doesn't look all that great. It's centered on Jin and Sun, so half the time you'll be reading. Hopefully we'll advance the overall plot and not just watch them fight and make-up.

The two following episodes look great: one focusing on Locke's background and the other with Hurley in the psychiatric ward.
Are you a racist?