LOST season 3

Katt

So does that back"future" flash mean they got off the island and are now regretting it? Don't you think we would have loved to see them getting off the island? Poor Charlie and poor Claire. And WTH is up with Locke?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I guess that was one of the "shockers" - that the flashbacks were actually flash-forwards after they got off the island. It seems that Locke knew what would happen if they got off the island and tried to warn Jack. It will be interesting to see where they go with this new twist.

Hessian

Packed.

a) Ben gets beat up... :smack:
b) Rouseau meets her daughter :huggy:
c) Hurley saves the day :starcat:
d) LOCKE LIVES :buddies:
e) Tom "surrenders" :shocking:
f) Jack has a meltdown in a future flash but is heavily torn by guilt :poorbaby:

g) "rescuers" (?) are on the way :liar:
h) The Hobbit Charlie dies...(totally unnecessarily?) :banghead:
i) 2 more seasons????? :hot:

Yes, this is a smilie record for me.

lovinmaryland

jazz lady said:
I guess that was one of the "shockers" - that the flashbacks were actually flash-forwards after they got off the island. It seems that Locke knew what would happen if they got off the island and tried to warn Jack. It will be interesting to see where they go with this new twist.
so whos' funeral do you think it was? i thought it was bens, because the guy asked charlie if he was a friend or family memeber and he said neither, but then my girlfriend said she thought it was supposed to be locke :confused:

SAWYER...oh my lord he has got to be the sexiest man alive, oh my i love him :love:

CMC122

Go Braves!
Katt said:
So does that back"future" flash mean they got off the island and are now regretting it? Don't you think we would have loved to see them getting off the island? Poor Charlie and poor Claire. And WTH is up with Locke?
Is it a future flash? Or have they already been saved once and then went back to the island for a do over:eyebrow:

Katt

lovinmaryland said:
so whos' funeral do you think it was? i thought it was bens, because the guy asked charlie if he was a friend or family memeber and he said neither, but then my girlfriend said she thought it was supposed to be locke :confused:

SAWYER...oh my lord he has got to be the sexiest man alive, oh my i love him :love:
I think you mean Jack was asked if he was friend or family. anyway, I guess we won't know who had the funeral until next season, which is in 2008!!! THey aren't having any shows until Feb. 2008! Is that insane? Such a long time to wait. I'm sure the first episode will be a refresher (repeat) too. How do these writers come up with this stuff???

OH, and Sawyer is so yummy!

J

juggy4805

I freaking wanna know who the chick with the sat. phone really is and if ben was telling the truth. Maybe they do get rescued right there and go back to the world, but next season they have flashbacks about the island.

spookthis

since the flashbacks with Jack in a beard were actually flash forwards, what did Jack say to the new of Chief Surgery when he asked him if he had been drinking? I thought Jack said, "lets get my father down here and see who has had more to drink" Jack's father is dead. That confused me.

When Kate showed up at the airport, she said, "I have to get back before he knows I'm gone" who do you suppose she is talking about? Sawyer?

Some of what Ben said has to be true. The chick with the phone wasn't there looking for Desmond...

Can't wait til Feb...

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Well I've officially given up trying to guess what's going on on that island or before it or after it or whatever. Now I'm just along for the ride.

But February??????? That's just mean. :ohwell:

sarahblk

Sleep Deprived
What did everyone think? It was pretty good. I can't wait to see next week and find out what the "rescue team" is up to.

fredsaid2

Good show as usual. Way too many flashbacks, but that's normal. I hoped for more answers! Hard to figure out how Jack, in last night's episode, seemed so well adjusted but in the fall ender was ready to commit suicide over not being able to get back to the island. So only 6 made it back home, and Hurley saying he was sorry he chose to go w/ Locke?? Was that Locke sitting in the chair in the house we know as Jacob’s home?

I read only 6 episodes completed before the writer’s strike. I wonder if they will run them consecutively or fill in w/ lots of re-runs?

Agee

Good show as usual. Way too many flashbacks, but that's normal. I hoped for more answers! Hard to figure out how Jack, in last night's episode, seemed so well adjusted but in the fall ender was ready to commit suicide over not being able to get back to the island. So only 6 made it back home, and Hurley saying he was sorry he chose to go w/ Locke?? Was that Locke sitting in the chair in the house we know as Jacob’s home?

I read only 6 episodes completed before the writer’s strike. I wonder if they will run them consecutively or fill in w/ lots of re-runs?

I was in this once, and low and behold, my TV found its way back...

Last I saw, the "Others" had control, that was it... How about a gracious, update?

signed,
totally out of touch, but intrigued...

sux2b44

I heart CLeValley
Lost

OMG - they moved it to Thursday nights. Now I am thrown off since I have cleared my Wed. nights for the last 3 years to watch. This season is ok so far, but they are confusing me with the past, present and furture flashes.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I was in this once, and low and behold, my TV found its way back...

Last I saw, the "Others" had control, that was it... How about a gracious, update?

signed,
totally out of touch, but intrigued...

Geez, how much time do you have? The story line is VERY complicated. :jameo:

Seriously, go to abc.com and watch the episode called "Past, Present and Future." It gives an excellent overview of the happenings without getting too bogged down in minute details and will get you up to speed in no time.

Or you could borrow my DVDs - I have all 3 seasons. :slightlyobsessed: :lol:

Agee

Geez, how much time do you have? The story line is VERY complicated. :jameo:

Seriously, go to abc.com and watch the episode called "Past, Present and Future." It gives an excellent overview of the happenings without getting too bogged down in minute details and will get you up to speed in no time.

Or you could borrow my DVDs - I have all 3 seasons. :slightlyobsessed: :lol:

Thank-You! :slightlyobsesssed:!

I think I just struck the Mother-Load!