LOST season 3

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
CMC122 said:
I was cussing at the tv when they were opening the door to show what the box gave them:lol: I was sure they weren't going to show it and make us wait until next week:lmao:

I was doing the same thing. :lol:

nomoney

jazz lady said:
Let's just say "Daddy Dearest." :yikes: He was tied and beaten up, so I don't think he's an "other." :jameo:

OMG, how long had he been on the island?? Or we dont know yet? Who was the man from Tallahassee that the bug eyed dude asked for? Was that his dad then?

nomoney

CMC122 said:
I was cussing at the tv when they were opening the door to show what the box gave them:lol: I was sure they weren't going to show it and make us wait until next week:lmao:
the box :confused: what box?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
nomoney said:
OMG, how long had he been on the island?? Or we dont know yet? Who was the man from Tallahassee that the bug eyed dude asked for? Was that his dad then?

Yes, I believe that was the man he was talking about but we don't know how long he's been on the island. Bug-eyed dude was taunting Locke that the island was the only place he was safe from his father's reach and then opens the door to Daddy Dearest. :jameo:

nomoney

jazz lady said:
Yes, I believe that was the man he was talking about but we don't know how long he's been on the island. Bug-eyed dude was taunting Locke that the island was the only place he was safe from his father's reach and then opens the door to Daddy Dearest. :jameo:

so did lock freak out? Is that how it ended?

I

Inkpen

"Blink" .....sand.....more sand....muffled scream....silence....
Beware the Medusa Spider.... :jameo: :jameo: :jameo:

B

Bronwyn

CMC122 said:
Were those people in the previews for next week or was I just dreaming?:lol:

Does anyone know how many years this series is supposed to run? I hate that they moved it to 10. I only watch it online now. What is Juliet's deal? What's she going to do to the group in the next week??

watercolor

yeah yeah
Bronwyn said:
Does anyone know how many years this series is supposed to run? I hate that they moved it to 10. I only watch it online now. What is Juliet's deal? What's she going to do to the group in the next week??

I believe they are set up for 5.. from what I have heard. And Juliet, as far as I am concerned.. she is playing both sides now. She is out for herself anymore it seems.

I

Inkpen

..."Flight 815? Not possible...they found the plane and there were no survivors..."...
ARGHHHHHhhhh :jameo: :jameo:

And Juliette is not nice..she is playing the cards for her benefit...and who is she reporting to on the cassette tape?

The is an old movie called Mysterious Island..Jules Verne I think... and it is about a bunch of scientists doing weird, bizzare science experments on a deserted island i the Pacific.....LOST reminds me of this old movie....
...........another week to be pulled on some more to an uncertian finish in a few more years....

whopp whoppp whopp whopp whopp...sound of a chopper in the dark of night...