Lou at Bubby's

luvscats

Serenity Farm on Rt.231 has a wonderful petting farm.

We visited Serenity Farm. They were so nice to us. Walked us all around. Showed us newborn goats. We petted horses, llamas(?), cats, and all sorts of other critters. They have a little booger of a pygmy goat who was just a stinker. I played with him like he was a dog and he loved it! If I didn't think my husband would pitch a hissy fit, I'd get a couple for pets. Gawd, he was cute and had sooo much personality.

My sister-in-law thoroughly enjoyed the visit. It was quiet, not crowded and we didn't have to hurry. And again, the folks there were just wonderful.

Thanks ever so much for this recommendation. And, thank you Phyxius for your offer. :)

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
We visited Serenity Farm. They were so nice to us. Walked us all around. Showed us newborn goats. We petted horses, llamas(?), cats, and all sorts of other critters. They have a little booger of a pygmy goat who was just a stinker. I played with him like he was a dog and he loved it! If I didn't think my husband would pitch a hissy fit, I'd get a couple for pets. Gawd, he was cute and had sooo much personality.

My sister-in-law thoroughly enjoyed the visit. It was quiet, not crowded and we didn't have to hurry. And again, the folks there were just wonderful.

Thanks ever so much for this recommendation. And, thank you Phyxius for your offer. :)

:yahoo:I'm so glad you really enjoyed it. They are a nice group of peeps. I purchased two baby goats from them and we just love them. Goats are full of fun and mischievous all at the same time:howdy:!!

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
luvscats,
I'm happy you found somewhere to go! With all this rain we just got, my place is a muddy mess.

Oh well, I know what I'll be doing this weekend...cleaning up about 300 pounds of wet roundbale.

Aren't llamas cool? I like alpacas too, they're fun little critters.