Lou at Bubby's

tallyhoe

I am glad it is over. Maybe my horse will go back to normal now. I wish I had known what I was getting into to before.

R

remaxrealtor

Poor Lou, I'm surprised you keep picking on him. You've been on this forum long enough to know how much he means to ReMax. I don't know him or her personally, but I do know she loves that horse!:smoochy:How would you feel if someone started pointing out all the unsubstantiated, perceived problems with one of your children/pets? Say you're sorry!:howdy:

:huggy:You're sweet! He's a VERY loving and gentle horse, maybe just a little tired of the Xmas Extravaganza. He spent the remainder of the festivities out in the paddock.

People may take a minute to appreciate all that FIF has to offer over the season rather than looking for something to complain about.

As for his feeding....PLENTY of hay, carb guard, NO sweet feed and he's being ridden quite consistently. FIF offers EXCELLENT care and few horses get the love and attention Lou gets.

Thanks to all of you for the kind words. I hope the New Year treats you well!!!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
No doubt that Lou has the best home he or I could have ever dreamed off...from off the track with injuries to being the family car for years..Lou is now in the lap of luxury. I could have never asked for more for him..

R

remaxrealtor

No doubt that Lou has the best home he or I could have ever dreamed off...from off the track with injuries to being the family car for years..Lou is now in the lap of luxury. I could have never asked for more for him..

Awwwww, thanks! I'll pass it along to danger boy.

Amy

Its good stuff. Jake gets it. It does not make him hyper like sweet feed sometimes did.

luvscats

question please....my sister-in-law, whom I love very much and have been friends with since jr. high school, has early onset Alzheimers. She is now in the early-mid stage. I'm wondering if anyone knows of a petting farm or a place we could stop by for a visit where she could see critters. We don't want to ride anything or anything like that but maybe feed or pet some critters. This would just be for stimulation and just plain ol fun. Thanks much :)

Robin

question please....my sister-in-law, whom I love very much and have been friends with since jr. high school, has early onset Alzheimers. She is now in the early-mid stage. I'm wondering if anyone knows of a petting farm or a place we could stop by for a visit where she could see critters. We don't want to ride anything or anything like that but maybe feed or pet some critters. This would just be for stimulation and just plain ol fun. Thanks much :)

I am sure you can call any of the local barns and see if they can set up a time for you, maybe when some are in their stalls. Greenwell is a Therapeutic Riding Barn in Hollywood at the Greenwell State Park. They Have horses that are used to Disabled and wheelchair bound individuals.

mommarock

Back to Lou - My family was there over Xmas and I saw Lou and he was very sweet. My kids and I were petting him and we had no concerns.:shrug:

luvscats

If you can't find anything that will work let me know. I'm not exactly wheelchair accessable...but I am in Huntingtown and my critters are people hogs...because people = treats and scratches.:lmao:

We'd would love to stop by. Pls send me an email and let me know the details and what times are convenient for you. Thank you!

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Probably a weekend would be best, I'l send you an e-mail later today. (I'm going to check weather forecasts and schedules.)