Lunch

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
My beloved made me some awesome croissant rolls with turkey, swiss cheese and special sauce inside.
They were delicious.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
A couple of our sys admins went to Keith & Sons to get lunch for a few of us ..... can't wait for them to get back - I'm starvin'! After I eat I'll be ready for a nap Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz................................

Wipe..... I mean... White Castle.

Yeah, frozen, but if you steam them, they come out pretty close to fresh. It's one of those 'gotta have'.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Wipe..... I mean... White Castle.

Yeah, frozen, but if you steam them, they come out pretty close to fresh. It's one of those 'gotta have'.

That is the best invention EVER, those frozen sliders. They hit the spot.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I see a Fiber One Lemon Bar in my future.

:coffee:

Speaking of lemon - what ever happened to those Hostess Lemon pies? I know they are bad for people, but I actually crave those every now and again (I know, I'm embarrassed to say that). I never see them in stores any more.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Speaking of lemon - what ever happened to those Hostess Lemon pies? I know they are bad for people, but I actually crave those every now and again (I know, I'm embarrassed to say that). I never see them in stores any more.

When I was a kid I used to love the cherry pies. As an adult they have a greasy mouthfeel that grosses me out.

Hostess was the company that was bought out. Not all of the Hostess product line was reinstated. Like Funny Bones.... :ohwell:

PJay

Can find them on Amazon

NextJen

Raisin cane
When I was a kid I used to love the cherry pies. As an adult they have a greasy mouthfeel that grosses me out.

My mother used those Hostess fruit pies to bribe my brother and I to be good while grocery shopping with her. If we were good I'd get blueberry, my brother the dutch apple, and Mom would treat herself with peach.
I recall they made a chocolate filled one too. I don't remember liking it as much as I thought I would.