Lunch

LJ1999

Being BAD today. Went to KFC and got the Bowl of Crap! Perfect for a cold day.

The last two weeks have been very, very bad. Last week people kept taking me out to lunch because I was leaving my job. This week people keep taking me out to lunch to celebrate my new job. Diet starting next week. But I sure did enjoy:

Cubano at Red Oak Bistro yesterday and a huge sandwich at Rucci's Italian Deli today.

Plain lettuce all next week.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I can't say what I had for lunch to day because I'm making it again tomorrow for guests and I want it to be a surprise. But it was DEEELICIOUS!

I can't say what I had for lunch to day because I'm making it again tomorrow for guests and I want it to be a surprise. But it was DEEELICIOUS!

Tease. :coffee:

Leftover meatloaf on an onion bun. And a cup of hot chocolate. What a mess. Put my chocolate mix in a mug and added milk. Swiss Miss does not dissolve in cold milk. At all. Ok, in to the microwave. The chocolate floating on top got hotter faster than the milk, melted and overflowed all over the place. Scraped up what I could, put it all into a clean mug. Still not hot, so back into the just cleaned microwave. AND.... it overflows again. Still not hot. Screw it.... drinking it anyway.

RPMDAD

Eating lunch now, shrimp rolls, fried wonton, and fried dumplings with a Dogfish Head ale. Two thumbs up.

Tease. :coffee:

Leftover meatloaf on an onion bun. And a cup of hot chocolate. What a mess. Put my chocolate mix in a mug and added milk. Swiss Miss does not dissolve in cold milk. At all. Ok, in to the microwave. The chocolate floating on top got hotter faster than the milk, melted and overflowed all over the place. Scraped up what I could, put it all into a clean mug. Still not hot, so back into the just cleaned microwave. AND.... it overflows again. Still not hot. Screw it.... drinking it anyway.

Oh.... Honey..... :huggy:

:coffee:

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...
In honor of today since I'm without corned beef and cabbage I'm having my daily 100 calorie snack.Today I had a 'Lucky Charms Treat' and coffee for lunch.

PJay

In honor of today since I'm without corned beef and cabbage I'm having my daily 100 calorie snack.Today I had a 'Lucky Charms Treat' and coffee for lunch.

Still not hungry. Guess will pig out at supper.

Are you wearing green? If not....:pinch:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Still not hungry. Guess will pig out at supper.

Are you wearing green? If not....:pinch:

yikes no green on me in terms of clothes - does eye color count?

There is a cancer fundraiser at Foster's Grill in Waldorf today until 9pm - I went by and donated $5. I assume they also have a deal to get a percentage of the proceeds from today's sales?